Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot - Kurdaitcha (Chance to Double All Damage?)

Having some trouble understanding this skill:

It appears to do no damage but has the following attribute:

Since Kurdaitcha itself does no damage, does this mean that Featherfoot’s HEX allows for other damage spells cast by the Wizard (or perhaps even his party) to do double damage?

Any featherfeet can confirm / deny?

EDIT:

Just saw this in the recent patch notes:

[28/04/2016]
► Kurdaitcha:
○ Kurdaitcha: Double Damage Attribute has changed. (On TOSBase, It’s called Kurdaitcha: Enhance )
:diamonds: Attacks from the caster and party members can hit damage twice.
:diamonds: Curse Debuffs of other characters will not apply.

Do you think “ATTACKS” means auto-attacks, or will multi-hit skills potentially be able to hit for double the ticks?

max lvl for double damage attribute is 3 with 1% each lvl. 3% chance is too low to invest on this skill.

The Attribute says “hexed by Kurdaitcha (or any other methods)” - this should probably include the Curse debuff from the bone fragment skill. If you can just deploy your bone near the boss once a minute, why not invest in 3 attribute points without taking the actual Kurdaitcha skill? I did it on my FF, still needs testing though.

You don’t need Kurdaitcha to get that attribute.
You can use Bone Pointing to Hex enemies and the attribute will apply.
It will double a single hit, like a Fireball tick.
It’s definitely worth buying the attribute if your other classes do several multi-hits. Also, it got recently buffed to make it work for your party members too on KR.

I was having visions of Raising several enemies in PvP, slow walking beneath them, then proceeding to light them up with multi hit skills.

If it only reaches 3%, however, I doubt its worth its cast time.

Kurdaitcha is very disappointing. If it INCREASED movement speed or had a stronger Debuff, like leaving enemies unable to attack or move, I’d take it without thinking twice.