Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot in the next patch. Viable?

Hello guys! I really need to know how FF will get from the next big patch. I have a stopped cryochrono and would like to mute it for a combination with thauma + ff.

Could you give me opinions about it?

Apparently it works really well with Linker2 Thaum2

Every class will be viable after this patch. Then it was meta meta and again meta, now you can play what you want ;3
(Wiz2>Link2>Thaum2>FF2 was popular in kTest)

Just some little advice from me:

1st: make your statements & questions in your post match with the threats headline.

In this case, the headline asks if Featherfoot is viable after patch, but instead your ask for opinions on your planned build that happens to include FF.

2nd: Your question [quote=“willaalicks, post:1, topic:359469”]
Could you give me opinions about it?
[/quote] is not helping you to decide at all. Basically all you will get is some biased opinions about personal preferences. Just building your own character will most likely satisfy you more (as it’s part of the fun in this game) than asking people and ending with a mainstream meta-build…

I admit I’m kind of curious too: I’m Pyro3/Link2/FF2 and before the patch, I enjoyed having many multiple ways of dealing damage and synergizing. I dislike having to wait on cds on boss fights so is this new FF build truly worth it with a good portion of your offensive spells gone?

Eh, dumb question. We’re getting a class reset event to test builds anyway

Not at all, their is some useless classes and some mandatory.

As an extreme exemple, if you are a pure offensive class and have 1% ratio for every spell, no one will never pick you and that’s normal :stuck_out_tongue: !