Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot farming build help

Im thinking of making a silver farming build and came up with a few options. Let me know what you guys think please. Its pretty much based off the link>swell for more silver.

W>cryo>linker2>thauma2>FF2

W3>linker2>thauma1>FF2

W2>linker2>thauma2>FF2

I actually like the first one the best because i like cryo.

The second one you get quick cast and sure spell at the expense of extra points in swell. Also im not sure if quick cast would be needed for silver farming on this character. kundela slash already seems to have alot of base damage and you can double the damage by cursing them first. I feel like hitting 8 linked mobs with this skill would take them out especially since it has 3 overheat and 12 sec cooldown.

Last one is pretty much so i have surespell, but the only skill that i would need it for is bloodsucking.

The reason for this post is because i want to do the first build, but im assuming i wont need surespell or quickcast to work. Am i wrong? I would hate to finish this character and find out my damage isnt high enough without quickcast or bloodsucking would be a useless skill without surespell.

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Thauma 1 > FF 2 for sure.

Full INT for Transpose + Blood Curse combo.

Wiz 1 > Cryo 1 is only acceptable for a Linker 2 > Chrono 3 or some Kino build.

im actually going to make a support featheroot soon, which build should i go?

Wiz 2 > Linker > Thauma3 > Featherfoot, i feel like leveling will be hard with this build, even with pardoner buffs

Wiz 3 > Linker > Thauma2 > Featherfoot, dont know how much i will be missing from thauma3, but the c3 skill looks way worse than the c1 skills. this one will solo better, but idk how much i will be missing from thauma 3

Wiz 1 > Pyro > Linker > Thauma3 > Featherfoot, thauma 3, and pyro for easy leveling (?), but someone told me that wiz 2 is pretty much mandatory for fetherfoot

on all these builds im going enchanter for rank 8

@BlueByu

Don’t go FF without Wiz 2 or 3. Pyro or Cryo are bad picks for a FF. Possible builds for a “full support” FF:

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Thauma > FF (no reason to take Thauma 2 over Linker 2 since Reversi is scrollable)

Wiz 2 > Linker 3 > Thauma > FF (same, though you can share Transposed huge CON for some party formations.

I actually thought of another option, but it doesn’t use featherfoot. Wiz3>linker>thauma>alchemist3

The way I see it, if I have to pick Wiz3 anyway for the build to work, then magic missile+link should be enough to kill for farming and I guess I wouldn’t need featherfoot. Alchemist missile might be good too?

No sense to me to link 8 enemies when I can only swell 5 of them either. So 1 circle in each should be good. Also I can make other silver with alchemist other than farming. If I ever get the gems I can bring it to 6 link and 6 swell too.

im going enchanter though

@BlueByu

Oh, then pick Pyro 1 > Linker 1 > Thauma 2 > Necro 1/ Linker 2 > Warlock > Enchanter

JP, HK, PoA, Enchant Fire and Reversi are most likely the best scrolls.

there are some new “combos” using linked ice wall and fireball for extra hits of blood curse. so maybe wiz 3 > linker 1 > cryo/pyro 1 > thauma 1 > ff 2 could work

1 Like

Ooh nice! ice wall combos. I like the build too. That way ill have quick cast and cryo.

The only thing id lose out on is 2 mobs swell/link if i get the gems and like 200 mdef/pdef from the other buff, but i can live with that

We should wait for JP, HK and MM changes before we can say that is a good combo for sure.

But for now it seems to work very well, against multiple mobs you don’t even need those static things though.