Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot Equipment

Hello

I always wanted to make a FF but I never really got to it so I’m going to try again, but I don’t really know what equipment to plan.

This is the build:

And these are equipments I planned so far:

Gems:
Main hand: Blue for matk
Off Hand: maybe blue for block?
Chest: Red for HP or yellow for def?
Pants: Red for HP or yellow for def?
Gloves: no idea here
Boots: Blue for mdef

Cards:
Red: 3x Chapparition Card (Magic attack +[★]% for 6 seconds when using SP potions)
Blue: 3x Nuaele (Magic Defense +[★]%)
Green: 3 x Pyroego Card (INT +[★])
Purple: maybe Gazing Golem? are there better purples for FF?
Legendary: Demon Lord Helgasercle Card (Recovers [★ * 20] SP per monster killed)

For legendary this seemed the most logical for INT class, but if there are better options, do tell.

Equipment:
Main Hand: Should I use rods or staves?
Off Hand: If rods, dagger or shield?
Necklace: ?
Bracelets: ?
Armor: ?
Accessory Enchants: Magic Attack > Magic Amplification > AoE Ratio (is this right?)

Stats to aim for on equipment:
Weapons: INT and (?)
Armor: INT, CON and (?)

Can someone please help me fill in the blanks?

Rod + Shield if youre having problems with surviving, otherwise, staff.

Daggers should work too as long as they have good stat, Con + Int (optional). Since the nerf of swell right, i think it’s not worth to go rod + dagger nowadays.

Max peta/peta/terralion for overall stat imorovement.
Animus if you got a high CON equipment

Late game could be Solmiki necklace or Lynkki necklace.

Fyrmes bracelet/Wizard bracelet
Then upgrade it to
Lynkki Bracelet or Archmage to Akro Gaila

Always try to aim for armors near your level.
I would suggest to prioritize CON, for survivability. But i’d say the optimal combination of green stats would be INT, CON, and SPR, To buff up your thauma buffs.

Getting a primus weapon near your level and enhancing it up to +11/+16 would be sufficient, you can also trans it (depends on how fast you want to kill). As stats would not matter too much since all you really need is a high base matk. But same as armor, you can prioritize CON, but also SPR and INT for your thauma buffs.

Sweet, thanks for the info.

For weapon I can always keep rod + shield in the weapon swap set. That makes the offhand gem blue for block. But I still have no idea what gem to use for gloves, as none really give good stats. For monster gems options I found:
Wizard : Templeslave Mage Gem for Magic Missile
Linker : Velwriggler Gem for Hangman’s Knot
Thaumaturge : Varv Gem for Swell Left Arm, Kepari Shaman Gem for Shrink Body

The most reasonable choice would be Varv gem, that or yellow for block pen, if that matters for FF.

As for purple card, Gazing Golem is the meta choice but there are also few other choices:
Marnox card - Critical rate +[★ * 1.5] : Do spells crit? If yest then this is an option.
Dullahan Card - [★]% chance of being resurrected with 10% HP when becoming incapable of combat : Seeing as FF’s are capable of nuking themselves, then this is an option.
Nepenthes Card - Max HP +[★ * 90], Max SP +[★ * 15] : More hp & sp is welcome.
Stone Whale Card - When attacking has [★/3]% change to reduce damage by 10% for 5 seconds : Sounds nice.
Succubus Card - When attacking, you have a chance to decrease Aggro by [★]% : Sounds nice but IMO useful only in parties.
Tutu Card - Carry Weight +[★]% : For farming funsies :stuck_out_tongue:

Varv gem is fine to use, but the other suggestions aren’t worth it.

Magic cannot crit.

Just get Gazing Golem, or you’re gonna find some fights excruciatingly annoying.

The card suggestions you made, no offense, are all pretty horrible I think.

If this build is for farming, go with gorkas cards for looting chance.