Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot builds

I’m currently Cryo2>Psycho3 was thinking about running a Featherfoot but then I saw how Rune Caster>Cryo3 would may be better. Also a lot of the builds of featherfoot have Wiz3 and Rune Caster. Why?
I get all the quickspell Blood Curse combo but, Rune Caster? What is there to do with Rune Caster? We can’t use any magic while giant, right? Any combo I’m not sure of?

If you are Wizard 3 you can became Rune Caster because of Quick Cast, that’s all

Why Rune Caster needs Wiz3? And what are the benefits of it? Just kinda filler/combo with wiz3?
Also would u know if doing Rune quest on one character opens it to all my account?

You need to redo the quest with every character who want to become RC
About wizard 3:
in rune of Giants you can use Quick Cast and Sure Spell,
Quick Cast decrease casting time of spells by 50% and increase them damage by 50%. Usefull with Rune Caster because of “casting time” and "damage"
Surespell make you non interruptible

You can become a giant, cast Quick Cast and then Rune of Justice. It’s a nice rotation, for example

Right… Now I have to do two Rune Caster quests them. Worst part is that I rushed the char and now will have to backtrack and do all Main Quests to get Saule to appear for me, it seems…
Well seems like a good combo and a good thing to put there (RC), better than Thauma. I think it’s just a choice between that build or the regular pyro3 one now. Would have any tips to help me choose?

Coming from a Wiz3 Cryo3 RC, another good combo is frost pillar + sleep (optional) then destruction and justice runes. It may time some time to get finish the combo, but it saves my ass everytime.

Just putting that out there if you’re open for other builds :slight_smile: