Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot builds ideas

Hey !
I’m currently thinking about building a Featherfoot, just because the class seems cool :slight_smile:

So, what class has good synergies with FF ? I always see Linker and Thaum, are there the only ones ?

Can a FF play in a party or is it only for solo farm ? In a party, if possible, would it be more a dps or a support wizard ?

And finally, is taking FF3 good or circle 1/2 are enough ?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi there. Most of your FF-related needs can be found in this old thread: [Class] Featherfoot Thread

A good amount of FF skills are high-damage, single-target, melee attacks and the class is this game’s “Blood Mage” Exploiting bleeding and cursing on the enemy to maximize dmg or heal health. It’s a great soloing class.

Linker goes really well with FF on account of not just allowing your melee strikes to hit multiple enemies with JP and HK, but the JP attribute boosts FF skill dmg(Poison).

FF1 is usually used in builds for the self-healing and not much else.

FF2 grants you one of the hardest hitting magic attacks in the game, Kundela Slash, and there is also Blood Curse, which allows Wizards to heal the party with an aoe lifesteal debuff, but it is a risky attack to use.

FF3 has a semi-unique skill called Enervate that applies a ground-aoe debuff that multiplies dmg to those affected. It’s similar to JP in this sense.

Do some research on the build you are aiming for. If you want solo potential I do recommend a L2, Thaum 2, FF3 build but other solo-friendly builds are available. The recent patch has resulted Thaum being nerfed quite hard and unless you want Swell Body, you can factor Ele for some aoe.

Thanks for you answer !

I see the thread, but I was afraid it was outdated as the last update is from one month ago :confused:

I can’t find it now, but I found a nice build with wiz3/elem3/ff3, do you think it can work or the lack of Linker made it bad ? (that was both for party plays and solo play with aoe and single target damage)

It definitely can work! Even though Linker goes well with FF, it’s more if you want your main attack skills from the FF tree. Your aoe build gives you more attack options. If you want more party support, go Linker or Thaum.

Also, to add in, FF1 is also used for the curse debuff, which grants 50% increased dark dmg, so it goes well with Shadowmancer.

Edit: Here is a skill simulator https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

I see, that’s nice to know ! In the case of this build, FF3 would be use mostly for single target dmg (boss) and sustain ? And I suppose the aoe from elem can still be appreciate in party play ?

Yes, in a way. Parties are more welcoming to buffs though. Linker is sought after for world bosses now.

Keep in mind that you don’t really need Wizard3 Quick Cast if you focus on FF skills(like a linker build), FF lacks casting time skills but it will benefit from Surespell in Wizard2. This is on account that you don’t care for Magic Missile too much.

In this case, I suppose you can replace wiz3 by Link1, but in party, you will probably have a lInk2 or 3 who can be more useful ?
And are really buffs prefered to dmg in party ? (I come back after a hiatus, sorry if it’s obvious ^^)

If you have high SPR, Linker 3 would be the better option. Spirit Shock gets scarier with a L3 attribute that gives 25% magic def reduction debuff and factors in SPR contrast from enemy, drastically increasing its dmg. L2 should be enough, and when it comes to pure buffing, Chrono is the better choice. I don’t think a build with Chrono and FF work well though.

Yeah, if I do a support build, it would probably be a different one, I’m not even sure it can works in term of stats :confused:

I’m gonna read the thread to know the FF skills, but do you know if some have change (making them better or worse) ?
I need to look elem skills too, I have no idea which one are good except Meteor :confused:

FF skills in the recent patches got nothing other than…well…hm…

A BUFF in damage! Other than that, no changes other than the aoe ratio nerf. Be sure to find Centuar cards to deal with this.

Hey, a dmg buff is still good :slight_smile:

So, this is what I found, with what seems to be the most commonly used spells from Ele and FF :
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117bbbggg.213a596575.11243545.1e3f419a55.11263141516a7a8a95

If I understand well, Kundela Slash is the main single target damage, used with Enervation and Kurdaitcha to gain even more damage.
What is the best between Blood Bath and Blood Sucking ? It seems most builds take one of them for sustain, but I’m not sure how they works.

And for Elementalist, do you know if Prominence and Freezing Sphere are good ? It seems they aren’t often taken, but I don’t really know why.

I would recommend https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbggg.213a435f617a85.1f4f9a55.2f316a7a8495

There is a video of this build from ktos easily doing solo CM5 . I tried the build and is very powerful.

You are right about kundela , but as you fly, you avoid many attacks and you don’t need Kurdaitcha , bone point will do most of job. Blood sucking and curse will give you full HP and making solo very easy. The down side of FF is the huge sp spent, need tons of so potions.

The ele skills are the aoe complement, giving aggro and a good damage.

So you would recommend Wiz3 over Link1 ? I wasn’t sure what is best between Fast Casting and Joint Penalty, but does Fast Casting accelerate the cast of Blood Sucking ? That would be super strong !

Oh, I will look for this video, that could be interesting to watch ^^

Ah, yes, Bone Pointing also curse ennemies, I miss that ! And the HP recovery from Blood sucking seem really at high level, that’s nice :slight_smile:

For ele skills, is there a reason to choose Prominence instead of Hail/Freezing Sphere or is it just a matter of preference ?

I mentioned it earlier, W3 is not needed for FF centered builds, unless you go Ele. Quick Cast does nothing for FF - and why would you want to speed up Blood Sucking? Going W3 just means stronger W2 skills.

This is the video https://youtu.be/BxfNIGaGgWE

The blood sucking is instant cast. What you can see in the video is the actually the bar showing how long you can steal HP from the enemies.

About prominence and etc,I think you can try out. IMHO the prominence is better aoe and hail I think is bit stronger and work the best with aiming and the ice skills have more synergy with cry and rune caster to so greater damage

Hail works best on bosses due to their size. Prominence shows its true colors in pyro builds, imo.

Agree . Aiming makes it a very powerful skills

I tried a Wiz3/Ele3 (only rank6 :/), and Quick Cast is really good with Ele, especially Meteor is so slow without that !

Thanks for the video ! I try to search it, but well, I don’t really speak Korean xD The video makes the build even more amazing, even if I suppose the player has some funding !

I tried Hail (only lvl10) and Prominence (lvl1), both seems unimpressive, but that may comes from my lack of funding :confused: I hesitate to share the points between both, as Prominence is a bit easier to use, but well, I’ll see :slight_smile:
Btw, if Hail is better against boss, and you already have FF skills against them, would it better to max Prominence and put one point in Hail for freeze chance ?

Now, I just need to reach rank 7 to test FF and confirm my build ^^

I agree would be nice to have freeze with one point in hail but I feel in the end of this build you wouldn’t have skills in colddown to do that. You can check that out in the video

Yeah, in the video, he seems to have to downtime, but that’s why I was talking about funding.

At lvl~200, I have some difficulties to soloing the HG200 when the pardonner’s buffs run out, with basic equips lvl170 (and no attributes). To be precise, I miss some damage : with the buffs, I need one spell (mostly Electrocute, Storm Dust or Meteor, as I have not Prominence) to kill a group of mobs, so I have nearly no downtime. But when the buffs run out, I need more spells, more time, and take more damage and things become complicate.

So, question is, are the Pardonner’s buffs so important, even at max lvl, or did Elementalist need good funding ? Or maybe it is just me :slight_smile:
Prominence can be really useful as another damaging spells against mobs as I have some difficulties seeing the damage of Hail in the same case, but then, maybe I’ll miss some damage against boss (he doesn’t seem to have difficulties against boss in the video, but it could be again a matter of investment).