Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot Build?

I’m sure there have been a lot of questions relating to this and I was considering making an alt character, and have seen a lot of either conflicting or significantly differing opinions on what makes a good Featherfoot build.

I have basically no idea how to build a Wizard in the first place but was looking into something like

Wiz1>Pyro3>Linker1>Sorc1>Feather1

But more experimental sides of me are curious if Kino has any value in this as well, maybe like:

Wiz1>Pyro2>Linker1>Kino1>Feather1

Like I genuinely am not sure what is an “optimal” build here, but my goal in mind is at least pyro, despite the fireball being able to be hit (hopefully it will be changed in the near future?)

I am aware that feather needs linker to be at its most beneficial. I’m sure it isnt a cookie-cutter “max dps build” but I’d like some utility alongside high DPS and I’m not even sure what a wizard template build would look like as there are so many potential options. Any tips in relation to options coming from pyro would be a great help.

Wiz 3 > Pyro 3 > FF
Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > FF
Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > FF
Wiz 1 > Pyro 2 > linker 3 > FF
Wiz 1 > Pyro 3 > linker 2 > FF (then L3 with r8)

Basically with surespell you don’t need linker, without surespell linker is very helpful. This is because it’s very easy to interrupt bloodsucking (works like psychic pressure) as well as DoT damage (bloodbath) being propagated across links (however the healing won’t stack). As long as you have a way to make sure you can connect your FF spells without interruption, then it is probably viable.

If we get the pyro buffs (50% hell breath fire damage 7 seconds) and FF buffs (30% bloodbath damage as healing) then they both become even better options.

I’m building towards Wiz 3 - Ele 3 (got it today) - FF just because i want to mainly be a DPS wizard, and the best option is by far Wiz 3 - Ele 3 at the moment. So beetween Warlock and FF i dont really think any of them are great right now, but i think FF has some interesting stuff to work with in the future, with some cool sustain and heavy single target spells, which Ele 3 really lacks. Warlock overall has higher cds although may be a better C3 than FF (we gotta wait to see).

I would not go Sorc 1 cause its bad, but u can build towards wiz 1 - pyro 2 - linker - sorc 2 - FF

I totally think same as you. Warlock skills are quite suck except the Dark Theurge.

But now i hesitate between FF and Necro

1 Like

I’m a Wiz3>Elem3>Featherfoot
Despite both FF and Warlock are bad generally, FF provide more valuable to the table
We can have DPS in rank8-10, but we probably wouldn’t have a mage class that can heal until the end.

At the moment only blood-sucking can heal you to max hp easily, but it doesn’t deal enough damage and consume large amount of SP, but in krToS blood-bath also buffed can heal for 30% dmg which is good enough.

1 Like