Tree of Savior Forum

Fave Onmyoji Builds

I’m thinking I have to reset my onmyo (again), because I’m not fond of what I have right now. The SP drain is killing me. However I do love the class, so I wanted some advice and see what people are using right now that they find enjoyable!

(Also, do thauma buffs really give you more matk than a full INT build?)

Hi,

The SPR path is this one:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111aaa6kk.21617a85.1f6a75.157585

Built around Thauma/Sorc and Omni.

SPR is helping a lot your summon and if you select one with a strike AA (Gorkas and Necroventer are nice and cheap ones), Wiz3 is helping a lot with the lethargy attribute. Thauma is also improving your summons both offensively and defensively.

Took 5 min to do the math:

600 INT is equal to 1350 Matt and give you 0 benefit on Swell brain.

If you have 600 SPR instead, Lvl 6 Swell brain (gem or divine might) is giving you and your party 606 Matt bonus. If you have the Gem and divine might while casting the spell, this is pushed to 800 Matt.
In fact you gain damages on your summon, a lot of SP to use your spells without poping pots at every cooldown at the expense of a bit of Matt.

For the left over points:

If you use the new earth necklace: https://tos.neet.tv/items/582132

With lethargy and on ground type monster the +50% skill ratio is quadrupled when using Earthquake. It has a low cd and 3 OH. Really decent.

It also affects the tree initial damage and dot damage (from the attribute) and Toyou (it is added on each hit every 0.3 sec).

If you don’t use the necklace or don’t use the earth spells:

Sleep is also an option to enhance Howling tiger. It is sadly not working on bosses, flying monsters and difficult to pull out when partying because of the limited number of hits .

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing the math for me. It’s always a struggle when you join a new MMO and you’re trying to figure out percentages and damage values and thresholds for stats and etc etc.

You answered everything I had questions on :relaxed:

What @Parmenion considered is just swell brain, swell left arm w/ gem and/or divine might with boost your matk further away than investing all on int

I’m planning to build [wiz3 >ele3 > thaum1 > onmyo2] 200 SPR the rest INT IF we get another reset event (thaum1 is there to mitigate the damage loss from medium high SPR investment, for magic missile double damage and double hits and shrink body)

Wiz3-Kino3-Sorc1-Onmyoji2 :prince:

this is a really fun build! thanks!

I’m using Wiz > Cryo > Cryo > Cryo > Kino > Kino > Kino > Omi > Omi

My role, my intention and purpose is to provide CC in dungeons and group events. Cryo/Kino are awesome to do that, they combo so well…
Omi doesn’t play in that CC, BUT cryo/kino opens many windows to cast Omi skills so that is great if you want to use Omi and the main class of your build.
Plus, you get some buffs for Kino skills as Omi :wink: