Tree of Savior Forum

Fastest leveling class?

What’s the fastest leveling build/class for the beta?

Probably archer. Strong from early until late game because they are basically pure DPS. Whatever build you take, you will always be able to solo grind.

Any class can level exceptionally fast, except clerics :P. Just find a class that can overkill panto archers easily and you are set until level 50.

During cbt, Barbarian can solo any map because of their ridiculous amount of crit and damage while maintaining a bogus rate of exp. Next patch they’re nerfed however.
So probably archer is your best bet for solo, and linker for parties.

Wizard is horrible. Don’t even bother. If I had to pick one I would go with Swordsman.

Swordsman > Archer > Cleric > Wizard.

This is so true, my god can’t count number of times I had to sit to recover SP or burn through my silver just to buy pots T_T

But remember, we linkers (who make grinds easy) come from this path. So be patient with us especially if we say we’re gonna go the linker path <3

pyromancer is pretty good
while wizard is fine if you are willing to spend alot of silver for sp. Like… ALOT.

archer is only fast in the early level, they can basically afk in a spot with button pressed down and grind. Once auto-atk related stuff fall off, archer become harder to level unless you go into classes with good AoE.

It really is all about the AoE honestly. (unless you speak bar bar)

True. Wizards are indeed horrible when it comes to leveling up solo. But they’re in a higher tier in priorities in the end game content which makes them worth the time.

I hope they fix the SP regen problem for wizards. Its really killing my silver and time.

How do you know Barb will be nerfed?

I dunno,the next patch hurt some magic spells further.Scared to think about what else they might do.

The fastest leveling class is the one you like to play with.

4 Likes

Check the latest update on the korean version. It says it there plain as day.