Tree of Savior Forum

Fastest Class to Level up?

I’ve decided to play TOS again and I’ve received a rank/stat reset potion. I’m fine with my current characters so I’ve decided to make a new one.

I don’t really mind if it’s sword/archer/wizard/cleric. So what is the best class build to level up? I’ll just reset when the rank reset item will expire (60 Days).

From my experience, full INT wiz-pyro3-psycho3-shadowmancer2, may be SP hungry at higher levels though. Go with this order: wiz>pyro>psychokino3>pyro2-3>shadowmancer2.

Pyro and psycho provide large area DoT with quite low cooldown, great for grinding at dense mobs (though there is a stupid monster at d. prison that resist fire…). Enchant fire AA and shadowmancer provide strong single target, great for loose mobs or occasional bossing at CM.

Basically any class will level up to 300 in less than 10 hours, it all depends on your experience not the class.
From 330 to 360 the easiest classes are featherfoot3 and any krivis3inquisitor variant, only because they need no items to kill monsters.

i haven’t played in a while how does one level to 300 in less than 10 hours? does this only apply if your account is new?

i have a few friends that want to play and some of them are returning players that can’t start off with booster packs. would it still be possible for them?

What he said. 300 in less than 10 hours? I played for 400 hours when this released and I only got four level 150+ chars.

Swordsmen can be quick to level due to AOE auto attacks and dash, and they have plenty of viable builds for the late game.

Take aggro quest from :
Woods of Linked Bridges/Dvias Peak/Else where

Draw mobs until full aggro count > throw aoe with pardoner buffs.

Easy level 300, with x8 tomes though.

check out the stickied thread on the reddit

i think this topic is specifically what your looking for from that thread.
read the comments in there too, lots of useful info.
some places may be infested with bots depending on what server your going to, so its good to know alternative spots.

I have 12 characters above 300, right now even with no boosts i need 2 days to get one there.
The trick is always the same, skip all quest, skip all story quest, skip all maps until you are in maps around 30 levels above you, grind monsters, repeat until level 100 (about 1 hour and half max 2 if you are slow, always be buffed).
Level 100-120 fedimian suburbs grind, 120-190 demon prison 2 grind, 190 to 236 alemeth forest, 236 - 260 sekta forest, 260-300 timerys temple. This is my route, always try to mob enemies the most efficent way, make good routes and use the warpstone to optimize routes.
After you are 300+ on one character just take your time and have fun with exploration so you get the cards for all your future alts.

This is possible because they have quadruplicated exp under level 200 and balanced the exp in most zones (alemeth is giving x2 exp compared to last year).
As long as you buy pardoner buffs you will keep leveling fast, the only slow point in the game is 330-360, because most classes need gear to exp at a decent speed, and even with gear it’s about 1 level per hour of grind.

Thanks for the guide and info!

They increased EXP rate, huh… for some reason I don’t feel that this game needs that much dedication anymore…

Are there still “stat bonus” quests in this game?

FOR ALL CLASS: Cafrisun set + skill scroll Enchant Fire + Full DEX or 3:1 DEX:CON to maximize AA builds.
Cleric: bokor 2, bwak pretty much sweeps everything upto 200, then use your DEX + Mace for CM BOSS.
swordsman: peltasta 3 + AA build
wizard: WIZ 3 + ELE 2 for AOE sweeping with magic missile and electrocute/dust storm, Dagger + high DEX if skills are in CD or against CM boss.
Refer to a Leveling Guide that focuses on grinding maps.

This is from the assumption that you will reset your class.

They want people to grind the last 30 levels together with stuff like daily challenge mode. Yeah there are stat bonus quests but you can do them after that.

I would suggest to just skip everything on the first char so you can use it to walk and unlock map completition (now wings of vaivora npc gives explo card to new chars too because map exploration is account global).
Do the stat quests (you should be able to find a guide to find stat points) only on the characters you use mainly and if you want to relax with quests/taking your time just make a character for that.

The game has and will be moving with next patches torward gearing alts more easily and with the current changes almost any path is viable if you upgrade enough, tbh outside of extreme content like the current WB and the upcoming Velcoffer dungeon the game is pretty casual.

So

The dedication is more about pumping gear now.