Tree of Savior Forum

Fast paced and leveling class

hi I’m coming back to playing this game but I don’t want to have to gring like hell like before with a slow class and slow killing so can someone give me a build where I can kill fast and lvl fast

Wizard would be better for that due to the AOE.

What do you enjoy doing the most in the game, PvE, PvP, ET, WB or farming?

Archers are fast to lvl no matter the build, but what build we can recommend depends on what you like doing.

i prefer pve defenitly and a little farming I didn’t try yet ET or WB so I cant judge

Archer - Ranger - Archer c2 - Scout c3 - Rogue is the build most used for farming atm. It’s also nice as a solo PvE build.

You can read more about it here:

Yeah and it’s almost recommended everyone make a Scout now a days just for farming dungeons.

I think anything with Quarrel Shooter can farm pretty fast as well, and clear single targets easily, but Scout is more effective for soloing low level dungeons by far.

this is just a bunch of text

I PvE quite well on my QS3, just saying from personal experience. I think it works wonders in both a PvE and PvP setting. QS3 gives me more utility than say, Archer C3. You can easily throw down caltrops, and stop most mobs in their tracks, either letting you group them effectively or escape if need be. Then there is pavise which is handy for pulling new mobs to it or blocking damage. You might want to make up for AoE in later circles however, but I am a Fletcher C3 with my QS and I farm quite well. AoE is also a synch if you have a linker in your parties, which 8/10 you will on high level maps.

For effective dungeon farming though, or even field farming, I do recommend Scout over it. What kind I’ll let everyone else argue over, I think it comes down to preference, but these arguments are all over this sub section. With QS3 for a early class choice, I’m just saying it’s not bad. Not the best, but not bad.

Edit: And if you consider a swordie build, a rank of Corsair is marvelous for level 5 flag throwing. Lots of extra money for you and parties, better chance at rare drops, and a nifty damage increase (when it works, bugs for some.) Over all though I’d recommend some kind of archer over swordie any day.

What would you consider fast paced leveling though? Once you get running shot you obliterate quite a bit until higher levels where you would be working with other classes. Plus Running Shot thanks to gear increases will stay relevant, and the utility of other skills.

I’m not a fan of Ranger C3, but for early levels it would be quicker, but would it stay relevant? Depends on preference to a degree I suppose. You do have some decent buffs from it. There’s a lot of arguments over this, just like Scout.

SR is pretty sweet. If I were to choose between the two as a main, SR would win, but for just dungeon farming and moneys, Scout.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’ve seen plenty of QS3 SR’s too though. Not an SR, probably won’t be making one since I’m already going to be messing with Hakkapelle in the future. So I’ll let people who play it debate that one out.

Well if OP wants to main it, SR would be more fun. If SR doesn’t tickle your fancy though because companions do take up two character slots, for the most effective farming Scout, but it’s not a class people generally like maining either. Lots of folks just make a Scout for money and main something else, I’ve even seen it recommended to new players to just make that first for ease of access to silver and items for your main.

Gyro posted a lot of popular builds, but for full blown dungeon farming stay away from Fletcher. It’s good for rushing bosses but clearing the mobs where guaranteed silver is, is quite slow. QS3>Fletcher3 takes me about 45 minutes to clear the entire 130 dungeon. Not worth it.

It’s the best way to make consistent money in the game so seems worth mentioning to me if he’s into farming characters.

Find someone to power level you.
It’s the fastest way.

A lot of people are building alts/bots that way so you might was well follow a legit exploit.

its not a good idea, but people just need builds,
odd 10-15 stat points don’t mean anything for people who just want bots for afk farming

Scout 3 is a PvE build as well though? Some people do main it. It can boss, it can farm, it can PvP…
¯_(ツ)_/¯