Tree of Savior Forum

Fast Leveling to Alchemist

So, what would be the fastest way to rank up? I wanna make it to alchemist and I hear Pyro/Linker isn’t as effective anymore, but I also remember Pyro/Psychokino not being a great combo either last CBT

Any advices?

I have the exact same issue, was thinking to go Pyro 3 Sorc then Alch but dunno if it’s good or not

1 Like

if you are going for alch as your last two classes you dont want to get sorc, because your familiar class will be really weak.
also pyro-linker isnt to bad right now. im going with pyro-linker right now and i have no problem with most mobs or bosses.

i do have a problem as well if pyro 3 is worth getting since hell breath isnt all that great.

let me know if you end up pyro 3 linker or pyro 2 linker 2 (leaning on the 2nd option now).
however i convinced my bf to make alch for now and make money for us ^.^ so i can make wiz3ele3warlock and have fun ^.^

Im going 1 Wiz/1 Cryo/3 Psy/2 Alch for my build. Psychokino has some serious damage output.

Oh the other thing about Psychokino is that it’s straight magic damage. You don’t have to worry about Elemental properties.

Sounds itneresting, I already invested into Pyro 1, though, so I’ll probably go Pyro 2 > Linker 2

yeah i think i might go with linker 2 but well see ahah

I’m also thinking that level 1 sorce would be underwhelming even with a temple shooter . with my stats 40 Con 30 Spr and the rest to INT = pyro2 -linker2-alche2 would be the best.

level 9 jp + level 10 hangman + level 5 spiritual chain > sorce 1