Tree of Savior Forum

Fast hp/sp regen in towns

I’m Kaine and I’ve been an mmo gamer for over 10 years,

and this coming from a player very used to the Guild Wars 2 system, where once player is out of combat, it automatically fully regens hp to maximum.
For obvious reason and because firewood is available, I do not want to suggest the same system, however it would help if hp/sp regen is greatly increased while in towns, at least this doesn’t waste hp/sp pots or firewoods being used just to regen even when in cities like Klaipeda and Orsha

I understand that

1. This may be abused with using the statue or warp scrolls to teleport back everytime.
  2. This may cause so much more people to camp in town just to regen their hp/sp
  3. In accordance to no.1 many people might want to grind around statues especially in dungeons for easy access to town for a ‘free’ regen

However

1. Teleporting to town takes some cash in which is usually cheaper using pots/firewood if no.1 above is the case.
  2. Regen may even be instant once reach town so no waiting necessary (I encourage but I’m sure IMC has a reason it didn’t happen in the first place lol)
  3. For no.3 above, easiest solution is just to make spawn rate near statues much lesser, and as much as every player knows, staying near statues usually isn’t the best way to grind lol

Any feedback to this, or want to add on, do suggest :slight_smile:
thanks for your read!

1 Like

Potions 'n ■■■■ are pretty expensive at lower levels. Being able to regen quickly at town would be nice, especially if you’re commuting between areas.

500 silver for full hp&sp, lol.
That’s: 1 scroll and one press of backspace to get back to GIGAGRIND AREA where you gotta grind fast so you have no time or money for 30silver firewood.
No.

Firewood is there for social reasons too, so double No.

ah yes, true, the backspace thing… forgot about that part, could be abused as well…
also, Firewood is meant to be social but so far almost hardly used as a ‘social reason’, besides dung maybe but not grind spots
but I agree with your points, my suggestion here is just to reduce the time for regen especially when you’re at a 10% hp and full on backpack or all broken parts, and safe enough to teleport back, clear bags, or repair, and just come back… wouldn’t it help?

Well, making hp/sp regen at the same rate as sitting with bonfire nearby won’t hurt.