Tree of Savior Forum

Farming the monsters the same level as you

Is it just me who thinks grinding monsters in this game is extremely slow? I get less than 0,1% exp killing a normal level 44 monster in Tenet Church 1F. That’s bullshit. I’m pretty much stuck on what to do here. Unless I really want to spend 10 hours getting from 0% exp to 100%. I don’t have any more quests to do, since they are high level ones. Any tips?

1 Like

Tenet Garden bottom of the map has a VERY good respawn and you can also change channels to level even faster.

It usually takes you less than an hour for a level if it’s 0.1% per monster.

With good AOE, 1000 monsters per hour is possible.

Go complete the orsha quests, buy a TP warp scroll to get there.

those scrolls cannot be traded anymore, he will have to find a player in that location to teleport to his last completed quest.

who in the hell grinds things same lvl as themselves?!?!?!! that’s just ridiculous. get your butt moving to a lvl 10 higher than you spot. there you will find your better exp. and if you want better than that go to congested areas like demon prison and such places. GL.

I’m a barbarian using a 2-handed sword as my weapon. I don’t get how I can grind fast exp with my character. I might have built her wrong. How do you farm fast with a barbarian, because I can’t see me farming fast with just regular buffing and just attacking normally for eternity while chugging hp and mana pots.

you cant grind on mobs 10 levels higher than your current level, cause’ exp penalties.

No, there is no exp penalties for farming mobs above your level. There is stat penalty though, the monster is stronger by 10% for each level above 5 I believe.

But any tips for farming as a barbarian? Farming monsters is just too slow. It’s like i’m getting 1 level every 1 hour. That’s just slow. Or am I doing something wrong?

Just grinding games are probably not your forte. I remember when 1% per hour was considered quite good in RO or Lineage 2.

1 Like

idk who your informer is but fire them plz. i’ve been grinding mobs 7-10 lvls above me for quests and knocking that out np. after ym qeusts are all cuaght up i move to an area thats congested provided there is one for my lvl and tearing it up. aoe style on mobs as a swordsman. i just auto atk the groups and it hits them all. i dont see what all the hubub is about get yourself a pocket heals and bang it out. dont be dics to others and they will generally like you and be nice to them and they will actually want to be around you.gl on the grind.