Tree of Savior Forum

Farming/Silver maker Wizz

Hello Saviors!

I had an old wizz 3 > Link 1 Full INT toon that I stopped playing a time ago.

Now with the level Up event I decided to give it a push (to get some Gem Abrasives), I’m think in making it a farmer/silver making class, what do you guys suggest?

I searched a bit and found these are probably the best possible options:

Wizz 3 > Link 2 > Thau 2 > Enchanter (Swell body Dungeon Farm and Enchant Scroll and shop)

Wizz 3 > Link 1 > ??? > Alch 3 (Alch things)

Wizz 3 > Link 1 > Sorc 1 > Necro 3 (For farming I think)

Do you guys have any other options? What do you guys thinks its the best?

Or the best will be rerolling?

Thanks for your time!

Any warlock2 would be ok for pure silver farm in demon prison2. Though, this becomes very boring. For general farming wiz3 is just bad. Pyro is much better, so I would advice you to leave this toon for better times.
Necro3 afk farming might be fixed on iToS soon, like it is on jtos and ktos. Even without is Necro3 afk is just bad 60k silver per hour, for normal farming it is even worth.
Remaking rank4 char takes some hours.
Make either wiz1-pyro3-chrono2-warlock2 for pure silver farm, or make pyro2-link2-thauma2-sage for 315 materials farm. Or you can make a bit more interesting wiz1-pyro2-link1-chrono3-thauma1, but this one is a bit risky, though you will always be usefull because of chrono3-link and some dmg from pyro.

I have a Wizz 3 > Link 2 > Thau 2 and i made to farm the 145 dun but since the dungeon retool it still farms lvl 170 dun just fine… if you skip the bosses a run takes 35-40 mins for 600k + per run …I don’t play a character long enough to get him up to the current cap so so i’ll just stick to the 170 duns farming

Sry for the noob question but I’m kinda new to the game.
To reach that amount you basically link and swell every mob in the dungeon, right?
I’m still trying to figure out how to farm effectively :slight_smile:

ya, so your basically handicapped by CDs and mana so its good to bring lv15 mana pots with you… and bring hp pots with you cause the casters hurt

I fallowed this guide loosely

but added con and changed my gear to suit my financial situation

my reply was for the 1st post cause he was already into his toon if your new and havent started your farmer yet i like raydensorc’s suggestion of pyro2 -link2- thauma2 - sage

something like with stats and items that suit your play style

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I’m following The Miner’s guide as well. ATM I’m R5 and have a corsair who will farm with me. I wasn’t sure about which dungeon we should farm (the first idea was to farm mats, but we are always short on money :smiley: )

Thanks for all of your inputs guys!
Right now I am on the 175 with this toon. Already linker 2 thau 1. But I will make a pyro in the near future, since I already have agny and five hammer with 5 reds.

Just a question, did you ever tried doing solo the 240 or 290 dun with the wiz>link>thau build?

I stopped lvling him at 230 so I haven’t farmed anything past the 145 now 170 dun