Tree of Savior Forum

Farm build question

I was thinking something along the lines of wiz-wiz-wiz-thau-thau-nec-warlock-warlock for a farming build. With the necro there to add to my ability to afk farm when I need to alt tab and work (work from home).

Now I’m not too worried about leveling (ive leveled some terrible builds) but was wondering if necro c1 added to this farm build or not. I don’t wanna -just- afk necro farm, its more for in my down time when I am unable to actually play the game.

I’d appreciate any feedback/criticism you’d care to impart.

Thanks!

Necro1 can’t AFK farm decently. Maybe take Sorc 1 instead and tab back for SP pots from time to time

If you’re only taking Thau for farming there’s no point in taking C2, +5 seconds on Swell Body isn’t enough reason to take it.

I’d suggest taking Pyro C2 or PyroC1/LinkerC1 instead of WizC3, you’re going to struggle a lot early on if you only have basic Wiz skills for damage until Necro. You’ll also want that Pyro DPS to kill the stuff you swell, remember that Swell Body doubles the HP along with everything else. If you can’t kill the target twice over in 10 seconds then you’re just wasting your time.

Sorc isn’t a bad choice either if you want to half-afk, and Templeshooter deals extra damage paired with Shoggoth’s Decay, so that’s a good combo overall for boosting your summon damage.

So something like wiz-pyro-pyro-thau-sorc-nec-warlock-warlock maybe?

Appreciate the responses btw :slight_smile:

Warlock is a complete waste.
The, in my opinion, best farm build is wiz pyro2 linker3 thauma2 and with R9 thauma3.
With this you can swell yourself through 3/4 of 290 and also lots of farm maps.
And swelling 290 is probably the best money source you can get with dbl Artilonium drops.

The lock (in my mind) was for aoe farming lower stuff and giving me the ability to plvl some rl friends that don’t have the time I do to play.

Speaking as someone with a ThauC3, I still wouldn’t recommend it for a farming-centric build… what you get from ThauC3 is +145 INT buff and a ton of magic attack, but you need skills that scale off INT to make use of that. All the buffs in the world are worthless if you can’t dish out the DPS to make use of it.

C1 of Thau and C1-2 of Pyro and Linker is the ideal starting point for a farming build, from there it’s a matter of preference. IMO if you like Warlock more than Necro I’d go for Warlock, I think it’s important that you enjoy your build even if there might be a more efficient way to do it. If AFK farming gets nerfed for either class then you don’t wanna be stuck with a character you don’t enjoy.

1 Like

10 Swell Targets and some nice to have buffs. Pyro deals enough dmg to kill all monsters in 290.
And also in party grind Linker3Thauma3 is just amazing.
AFK Farming or even worse Warlock grinding is nothing compared if 1 dungeon run of 290 gives 400k silver + Artilonium in 20min. Artilonium is 500k+ on Fedi and every double drop once in 3 runs is an extra million which is nice.