Tree of Savior Forum

Fancer or Dragoon? [PvE player]

With the new Reset Pack I’m thinking to reset my 320 Murmillo (Squire 3) and make a PvE build for ET and World Boss and don’t know if I choose Fencer or Dragoon. I have a 260 doppel that I’m doing for ET but for now, I don’t have time to up level. If someone could explain some pros and cons from Fencer and Dragoon, I will be glad. Thank you all!

swordsmans that ranks WB in Varena:
1 shinobimurm, ranks the most, have the best burst, and tankiest, best against plate bosses
2 doppel, good damage, but most of doppels I know changed to shinomurm already because of its squishyness, best against clothe demon lords like helga and nuaele
3 highlanderfencer high sustained damage due to smooth skill rotation, best against leather bosses like zaura and marnox
4 catagoon, good sustained damage due to low cooldown skills and mobile, good against leather bosses like zaura and marnox

At least that’s what I have observed and experienced in WB, our guild gets 3 ranks most of the time. So far I don’t know any geared lancer in our server that does and ranksWB.

1 Like

Go fencer. Dragoon takes a lot of investment and gear to become good. Not that fencer is any cheaper, but certainly more rewarding.

1 Like

don’t reset squire

squire food buff is v ery useful for every swordman

better lvling new one swordy

just buy x8 tome, dungeon reset, dungeon multiply instead of rank reset

u can lvling 1-330 in few hours

1 Like

This.

Catagoons needs around trans 10 weapon to do what a fencer can do with a trans 7 weapon to world bosses and both have pierce damage. At least Hopgoons have stabbing and spear throw.

Purely talking about offensive power, assuming heals SZ etc are available

2 Likes

Go fencer if your planning to be main DPSer, because dragoons are just not that too good with dealing damage to be main DPS. Still experimenting with dragoons though because I love their skills. Not a typical catagoon but rather a footman dragoon LK style. Spear + Shield. Typical still xD

1 Like