Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Art Festival] Your Revelation, No Rewards

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Kissel

Character Name: Plum

Bug Description :
Didn’t receive the rewards from [Fan Art Festival] Your Revelation. I know some players that have the same problem like TheBluesorrow and Montz.
I already submit a ticket and they replied with just make the staff notice this in the forums (see image).

Screenshots / Video :

so @STAFF_Bob, @STAFF_Yuri, @William121213513513, @GM_Francis hope you can help us.

Thanks

1 Like

Uhh… i got the same problem >,<

I dunno why but Montz already got his rewards. @William121213513513, @STAFF_Yuri. @STAFF_Bob please help. Thanks

I haven’t received mine as well :hey:

1 Like

up @William121213513513, @STAFF_Yuri, @STAFF_Bob, @STAFF_Amy please help, I think those who won via staff pick didn’t get their rewards

still waiting for mine to come, i heard everyone else already got theirs :sad:

Already got mine last 27th rather than the announced 25th. I also contacted support and they gave the same response to me.

I got the rewards after a few days before I could contact forum staff. Hope you guys get yours soon. o A o;;

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 pls help i still haven’t got mine :tired:

Hi Aoi_Kanashi,

In order for us to assist you, kindly send a support ticket regarding the matter.

are there any alternatives? i have an issue on verifying my steam account to ToS support