Tree of Savior Forum

False Baubas bot accusation

team name: Delonix
server: Klaipeda

I’m posting this topic up in hopes of getting a second look into my account ban from one of the staff members. I’ve resorted to this method since all my tickets about this matter with tos manager have not been entertained or looked further into.

I was banned in Baubas hunting grounds without any warning or anyone talking to me. In hindsight, I realize hanging around a map full of bots wasn’t a good idea but this is just my preferred method of obtaining silver after CMing.

Please I just want a legitimate second look into this matter from one of the staff members.

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @William121213513513 @STAFF_Amy

6 Likes

#JusticeforDelonix
Do the right thing IMC

3 Likes

They ban everyone who has been this map

IMC Gae, Very Gae #StopTheBlindBanning

3 Likes

@Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin

Delonix was a member of the community and not one of the bots running around in baubas, the fact he was banned permanently like this despite not botting is not right at all. Could any staff plase look into this or provide evidence he did something wrong?

1 Like

important: u are whale or not? Let find Guild quest abuse topic, then u will know. Hahahahahaha IMC

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @William121213513513

Could you provide any information on this? What is the reason for keeping Delonix banned permanently? Is there evidence he broke any rules?

That is imc log issue on their end … How has that got to do with botting.

Stop spreading fake information

But i do hope IMC look into the case of this individual of a possible false ban. They have been wiping baubas actively recently.

1 Like

IDK if you are telling the truth or not but I’m just glad they are back banning bots there now :smiley: <3

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @William121213513513 @Staff_Jin @Staff_Brand @STAFF_Bob @GM_Francis
Why was Delonix banned permanently IMC? :sad:

We are sorry for the wrong sanction.

The sanction on the team named Delonix was lifted on August 13th, and the compensation for our mistake was sent to the account via lodge mailbox on the same day.
Please try to log in and check your lodge mailbox.

We are terribly sorry for our mistake, and we will do our best to prevent the same mistake.

3 Likes

Thank you staff and everyone for your help.