Tree of Savior Forum

False ban in "Bolento Exploit" # Appeal

I haven’t gotten answers by logging in tickets and emails. I am trying multiple ways to get a GM’s attention or staff that can help me bring my case to justice. Sorry for the spam if you felt like i spammed.

original post ( Appeal / Justice )

@Staff_Julie @GM_Francis ( i have provided proof in my ticket and email that i sent )

Team name : Mesmerized
Team name : Kirito
Server : Klaipeda
I have sent multiple emails and tickets which is not being responded.
I was in the list of bans for “Bolento Exploit” which i dont even know what that is and never done it.
I Want my appeal for my accounts that are banned. I have not broken any policy or rights for any reasons toward my bans on several accounts. I have not hacked or charge back payments. Instead of buying silver ( which i did not ) I purchase my founders packs for each account to sell tokens in the market LEGIT selling it in the market silver… #no charge backs and every thing was PAIDED WITH MY CASH. Wasn’t against Was not against RMT (Real money trading). This is so unreasonable. I wasn’t even selling gold to other players. They are all my account under the same IP ADDRESS. I believe i have not broken any rights in the game, nor i deserve a ban for playing legibly. I even help the steam community by reporting all the hacks and bots. This is not what i deserve and i demand my justice for my account appeal.

Thank you for your time.

Making the same thread multiple times isn’t going to help, its just going to get you spam flags. Here have one from me.

1 Like

Let me help you :stuck_out_tongue: