Tree of Savior Forum

Fair Class Reset

Lately I had the idea (sorry if it came up already, didn’t follow that much here recently) how to give players a fair class reset option.

Regrind a circle

You can give players the option (maybe even a TP potion) to reset an arbitrary circle but then you need to regrind the circle on your current rank. This gives you the following:

• You can not switch between classes like a madman. It is easier in the beginning but regrinding class ranks beginning with rank 6 is no joke.
  • You can try out a new class. You pick up a new circle, get some job levels and then you realize the decriptions fooled you. No problem as the earlier you realize you are unhappy the easier you can regain your circle.
  • It will prevent people from switching to the best leveling classes on each rank. For example if you want an Alchemist than you can’t just level something easy and then switch to Alch as you have to grind the levels anyways - even worse: If you decide to do that with rank 7 already you will need to grind 2 ranks of Alchemist with rank 7 exp - well.
  • But you can keep character bound items.
    I don’t have to roll anything.
  • You don’t get out of the party range of your friends.
    You have to grind tons like this anyways - but! You can still do this with friends. Especially at level cap. I mean try to grind 2 jobs with rank 7, there you will be busy for a long long time. But you can atleast do it with friends.
    I had some friends quitting because they didn’t want to reroll alone. This would be a fix.

I think it is fair. Sometimes rerolling will be faster. But if you want to stick to your character - why not. It also fits to the grind as you quest one time and then can make up choices by grinding.

3 Likes

NOPE nope nope nope nope

2 Likes

This is actually a nice idea, I support you on that.

1 Like

I say nope as well remake your character like everyone else.

I don’t have to roll anything. Just saying.

Another good aspect of this system:

• You don’t get out of the party range of your friends. You have to grind tons like this anyways - but! You can still do this with friends. Especially at level cap. I mean try to grind 2 jobs with rank 7, there you will be busy for a long long time. But you can atleast do it with friends.
    I had some friends quitting because they didn’t want to reroll alone. This would be a fix.

like 100 times already please stop. Also still no for the reasons covered over and over before.

1 Like

And what is one good reason?