Tree of Savior Forum

Failed to download list file!

Date and Time : 30/03/2016 , 00:14

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard + Mouse

Bug Description :
I can’t get the game to start because it crashes on the update fase, screenshot with the error, please help!

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Start the game
  2. Wait for patch to start
  3. PATCH NEVER HAPPENED

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

2 Likes

same thing here! updater/patcher.version.txt (975)

Upd: Restart my PC Helped.

Same problem. Please fix this fast. Cause i paid for this game.

This is not a crash at all
Make sure your .exe launcher file is set to run as administrator

Nah, I got the same problem after making sure I was running it as an administrator. What’s more, it was running fine just before, then suddenly it said it couldn’t connect to the server and logged me out, and then I got this message every time I tried to open it henceforth.
Uploading…

Oh what a bugger, no wonder my partner got launcher problems last night as well. Hope IMC fixes this bug friendly launcher @_@

You might want to keep in mind that you paid for a pre-beta, early access version. Doesn’t justify all issues that are around, but I think IMC is reacting really fast to the most serious issues right now.

Also, it might help to verify the game files in steam!

I’m redownloading after verifying and altering my firewall settings. I’ll see if that works.

@raikun56 @fespina

It might help IMC if you list the firewall software and other software you are using. Also, general OS, network drivers and network hardware info.

Im on Windows 10, I use AVAST, nothing worked and the only solution was to reinstall the game (download ir again) well… for the moment i can play but as someone said above, i was playing suddenly the game disconnected me throwed me to login screen crushed and then i couldn’t log in again becaue my launcher crashed every time

I have the same issue aswell

Tried it, but still doesn’t work :cry: