Tree of Savior Forum

[❤ Factory] Screenshots - The Great Big Zoomy Thread

Just hanging out with Mirtis

3 Likes

Mirtis: Hello little one, do you like candy…

I got some on my room…

Just found another part of the story…

WAR

Nothing is forever…

Odds

without been there or the person telling the story, is hard to tell what is truly happening :pensive:

5 Likes

This is one of the few threads that still brings me joy when browsing the forums.

1 Like

It’s the classic love & hate story.
Angel girl & Demon boy use the power of the worldtree to get a child (Till Death do us part, Love) - the huge black figure in the background has branches, it is the worldtree. Child has demon coat + white angel wings. Demons & Angels are not happy about their child & them (Odds).

Child inherits power to control demons & angels, and gets human worship (Heritage). As revenge for what happened to his parents, the child blames the worldtree, and destabilizes the Worldtree (Legacy of Love) - worldtree black figure in the background. Balance between angel & demon is destabilized => war (War) => Tree of Savior timeline starts.

1 Like

nice theory…

I was excited to end the mausoleus cause I was hoping to take some nice frontal images of the king in all it glory…

but that wasn’t possible, instead I found something even more interesting…

#Rest in Peace

You cant be a bad guy and have the king chose your image for it tomb can you…

3 Likes

Demon-angel used all his powers to corrupt the tree, and went to sleep. Humans have no idea what happened and keep worshiping.

War between Goddesses & Demons. Demons wish to wake the demon-angel. Goddess does not want to wake the demon-angel, only wish to restore the tree & stop the demons. Goddesses are gone fighting, losing, getting imprisoned. Humans still no clue, act out every trap/play set-up by the demons. Slowly demons gain more powers.

After a bazillion wars & calamities humans wonder why did the Goddesses disappear after Medzio D.? Goddesses have to use revelations & revelators to call for help. (ToS lore start)

Is how I remember the story. Might be wrong though.

Should be based on Lithuanian story + with Korean modifications.
There was a thread about Lithuanian myth somewhere.

Anyway please keep the screenshots coming :smirk:

1 Like

Sister Joana, can’t we stop taking in corals? People has been using here as a warp portal and smashing our wares whenever they run haphazardly over the pots. ><

7 Likes

Heart of the Rolls
Just 1 more…

Tale of Legendary Heroes

4 Likes

Guys my Zoomy stopped working!! Any idea how to fix it???

try getting Zoomy Plus. mine still works.

1 Like

Lost in Time and draw distance

sad it was never meant to be fully appreciated by mortal eyes…

5 Likes

True, in the normal game you can only see her bewbs.

Now that I think about it, that was probably intended.

1 Like

Mine is Zoomy Plus. Already reinstalled it and stuff. It shows that z+ is initialized when the game starts, but commands don’t work, and it’s pretty much like I don’t have it installed

type /zplus help and it should give you commands and info…

I think…

I tried that but it didn’t respond… I went and deleted all addon related files of every kind, in every directory and installed everything fresh.

Now it works. Yay! XD

1 Like

Swordsman’s Aura
Probably not too smart of and idea to get them angry…

1 Like

Hi it’s me again. Can you help me decide?

2 Likes

well first one makes you look like a sadist if looked straight forward, the second one makes you look like a turtle and the 3rd one is ok…

I would say anything but the middle one xD

left side, best side

Costume makes me look like a Police officer…

4 Likes