Tree of Savior Forum

[❤ Factory] Screenshots - The Great Big Zoomy Thread

8 Likes

Unsettling Destination
Thought I’d make something dark especially today, Since it is Halloween and all. Happy holloween to you all and hope you had a nice day. :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

You need to tell me how to do that

1 Like

Owl Chief

6 Likes

“Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
Yoohoo-ooh”

14 Likes

#Unforgiving Flying Orbs

+lag/-fps

#Not So Basic Training

4 Likes

It’s a sad day when we can’t use zoomy for the Perfect10 ;/ (I’ll probably toss something together for it anyways.)

3 Likes

I get it though, I just hope this push them to integrate camera controls on itos faster…

Yeah, I’m guessing they just assumed everyone was using zoomy so they haven’t done much about it yet.

Awaken!, Royal Knight!
Just wanted to take some pictures with the new “Royal Guard” Set that came out today. One of the best costumes for swordy thus far In my opinion anyways.

8 Likes

Candlelight

8 Likes

Head of the farm

2 Likes

Divine Radiance

5 Likes

that “bridge” shot was so good I was going to ask where you took the screenshot before my brain told me it was fedimian xD

#Mess-me-rising

1 Like

xDD Fedimian has a lot of nifty areas that are actually really nice if you can get the angle right.

1 Like

Hakkaa Päälle!!!

yes. i’m officially a Hackapell. and i absolutely love it so far.

8 Likes

The Orshan Dream

Decided I’d go in Orsha and snap some pictures of the place. Turned out pretty well. xD

8 Likes

I kind of like that for login screen

well it’s one of a kind :smiley:

as in… I got no Idea how it happened :neutral_face:

xD

Zoomy finally kicked the bucket from the last patch, can’t change my zoom or range angle anymore, no more beautiful screenies people…:cry: