Tree of Savior Forum

Facebook accounts

I signed up for the beta with my facebook account and still have no key? anyone else have the same problem? are they begining with the gmail persons then with the facebook ones or what?

A lot more people signed up to the beta than originally planned so it’s going to be a few days before everyone gets a key. We can’t play until next Tuesday so we still have time.

This.

What you signed up through is irrelevant.

Read read read read

Hi Nyanladin are you reffering to this account or with a different account. I just notice you just signed up 32mins ago.

Registration is already done. We are on the process of waiting at this stage.

OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop posting spam and read the home page

“There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 22 hours to complete sending out all the emails.”

For the love of ■■■■ community please read.

i registered to the forum 32 mins ago but i already signed up to the beta with the red button thing on the mainpage

where is this red buttong thing you speak of?

It’ve been taken down since register of CBT is over

Another one for muted list yay.

In the past 2-3 days ago when u should have registered

If I’m not mistaken that is impossible since the registration process done for CBT2 and like I said earlier we are now on the waiting process for the beta keys. It would be best to wait for the next beta or try the fansites for additional keys. :mask:

i told you i’ve already registered with the red buttong thing but i’ve never entered the forum until today ._.

Have you checked your FB email account? I received my keys sent to my email around 4pm Philippine time and my brother got his around 7pm. They did say the time frame of sending out keys is from Oct 21-23.

And this:

You can also check your Beta Key from our website by clicking on [Check your Beta Key]
button which will be displayed in a few days on the top right corner of our website after you log in.