Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

He cannot withdraw what has been quoted. Muahaha.

Wait…aren’t you that legendary Doddler that was running RO patches before?

You are correct. :wink:

dont work! lol need 2 job for testing ahaha :stuck_out_tongue: :’(

Yay fixes…but man, no one playing now

well at least i had fun these last days running at 9000miles/hour in Klaip city

It gets worse: Exploit Hidden Frames

1 Like

2 Likes

No, the fastest would be directly PMing the staff.

It still give them notification just like using @ and they don’t have to scroll through a giant thread to see what you want them to see.
And, here’s the best part, it isn’t publicly visible, so IMC get to know something is wrong and server doesn’t get explode from people who went and abuse the exploit for lulz.

Which I may or may not have repeat a few times already, and this last crashing spree should’ve made a fine example of why NOT to post it in public view…
(Oh and I believe I mentioned how solution made to quickly solve something doesn’t solve the underlying problem as well? yeah)

And hours later I find out this was known and used extensively by OP back during the CBT in August too. I’m very disappointed right now.

Not gonna put one cent in the cash shop until the game is re-worked on a fundamental level seriously. I believe them capable of releasing it in this state.

2 Likes

Hiya,

Thanks for letting us know.

We will fix it as soon as possible :smile:

1 Like

is this fixed yet ? i just want to up to c6 to finish test my character
don’t have much time to play so my char only lv 155 yet

it isn’t working anymore is it?

Good job on finding this exploit. I think this issue should have priority on the bug fixes.

We saw nothing.

1 Like

^It’s off-topic, but, did you really just manually add a signature into your post?

2 Likes

International Closed Beta testers doing more work than the Koreans in finding bugs and exploits. Good work out there!

Cut the shiette, this can be fixed in a matter of days. That’s what beta test is for, to find all the possible gamebreaking shiet to fix before the release. Otherwise, we get real tragedies.

Now stfu and move on.

We does not have Nexon.

In a first place key binding is supposed to be doable through in-game UI, not by modifying some files.

True. But when game doesnt provide you with ability to change some settings through UI it is usually possible either through console or file editting. ToS’s saving grace is that at least they havent hardcoded controls somewhere hard to reach…

Yeah, and some easy change to how the program read the keybind file should fix most issues associated with keybind executing unwanted function.