Tree of Savior Forum

Experience Point for LVL100 Mission Dungeons

Now its been a week that Halloween Dungeon already ended, leveling process is back to normal(read hard) again.

At lvl 100+ Doing the lvl100 mission dungeon is worth the time as normally we’ll be able to level around 1-2(or more) level per 3 runs. However after level 200+, we’re only able to get around 45% experience for 3 runs, and after level 300+, most we can get is 12-15% experience for 3 runs. Compared to Halloween dungeon, we’re able to get at least 2-3 level at level 200+ and almost(sometimes more) 1 level at level 300+. Both dungeon will need roughly ard 1-2mins que time during peak period and ard 5-10mins to clear per run.

My suggestion/question is, since lvl100 mission dungeon did not provide any decent items(mostly trash) or silver(<80k silver) as reward, do you guys planning or thinking to increase the experience obtain from it so that it is worth to run it at high level?

Halloween is only 1.5x exp of mission per run O-o…

Mission does give you up to 120k per 3 runs, also you have the choice to go for crystal mines which does give you up to 300-500k silver edited for confusion depending on your rng. forsaking exp

Just pointing out.

Eh I never know that crystal mine have more exp than other mission. Did you mean go with random pt or solo?

that was silvers not exp.

oh = = you mean material drop too right. lol.

Yup /20charretardedlimit

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

CM is more for solo. for maximum yield

1 Like

Eh your build (qs3 can generally farm CM with extreme ease) just depends on if you get bored of it. ( i got bored of it after 40 runs)

Going back to 2m x 3 + 120k per day on siaulai

looks like someone got too used to easy exp

the days where we had to grind storage and maven to get to 280. that is some precious torture

I admit, Halloween spoiled me a lot :innocent:

yes you get up to 2m on daily mission each at 290 (it’s 400-450 k each boss).

Mission daily.

Dungeon 290 gives you up to 6m if you run it fully.

well… remember my chrono? that toon, guess how much time did i took to make it to hit 225 lel.

yea, sadly it is.

During Halloween event period im able to login 3-4hrs daily after reset to run dungeon+Halloween dungeon so that all 9 char able to leveling without the need to repeat quest and grind.

Now that its ended, somehow i felt loss after finishing dungeon runs.

Halloween DO SPOILS me. Darn it IMC.

Go back to questing. if you are near 210 range you practically just need to clear all the level 8 cards onwards maps and you will automatically hit 290/300 with less than 3 days play time.

300-330 depending if you want to eat cards or casual grind you can take up to a few weeks to cap or a few days.