Tree of Savior Forum

EXP / Grinding area ? feel like low Exp

So let me explain the issue that i find myself in, and I don’t know if anyone else having this issue. so I’m level 70 i just hit level 70 so i went to a Area with lv 92 Monster because of the main mission. and i find it hard to do so i thought “hey i should kill some monster” thinking it would give me massive exp. So i did a test. I was at 12.01% out of 100% to level up. so i gather my mob of 92 , ran around the circle and strike at the right moment. and thought out that i only gain 5% so i was at 12.06% exp gain… i feel like it’s low and the Story is being Rust and the side quest arin’t giving enough even repeatable.
and i ran level 50 DGN as well

Thing i would suggest having

-Repeat quest
-better EXP fix
-Right amount of EXP needed to be in the right area instead of offering 1%-3% per monster

You were also killing monsters 22 levels above you. There is an EXP penalty if i remember with mobs not around your level.

Regardless, there are plenty of level 70 area you could farm, and if you’re 70 with finishing Royal Mausoleum, then you missed ALOT of quests. I ran with my friend from level 1 to 81 with quests, and we talked to everyone, did everything we could.

Tip: Talk to everyone, take your time, only use EXP cards when you need them.

I’m going to back track and meet with all the people i missed :smiley:

12.01 to 12.05 is impossible since you can only see by 12.1 or/to 12.5.

You can see it with a mod.