Tree of Savior Forum

Excited for tonight, need some perspective on my build(s)

Okay so, I’m planning on making a Wizard. I was split on Wizard and Cleric, but since I plan on streaming I decided Wizard would be more fun to watch.

So I have about 2-3 builds I’m thinking about. All of which I kind of looked over abilities for and thought would look nice together. I cannot decide on which to start as…
Build 1:
- Wizard > Wizard > Psychokino > Psychokino > Sorcerer > Sorcerer > Warlock (Or Sorcerer)

This one seems the most out of style of playing a magic class. It looks like so much fun though. I didn’t know if Psychokino would be a good choice, but it seems like a lot of fun… Sorcerer looks like a lot of fun and Warlock looks like it might compliment it very well, but those tier 3 sorcerer skills look good…

Build 2:

• Wizard > Wizard > Cryomancer > Cryomancer > Elementalist > Elementalist > Rune Caster

Rune Caster doesn’t even have much info on it, so I don’t even know if I can get it… but it looks like it would work well with those other classes. This is more of my comfort zone right here. I love making ice wizards~

Build 3:
- Wizard > Wizard > Wizard > Thaumaturge > Thaumaturge > Alchemist > Alchemist

Probably the silliest build. Built around using those silly buffs of the Thaumaturge and making stuff as an Alchemist because why not? Not entirely serious, but it would be silly to see, yeah?

So any thoughts? I know the first one is very sought after, but I wanted to see if the others were viable and/or better ideas in the long run and what people think I should do because I’m terrible at decisions.

Only replying to build 2 cause no time.
No point in wizard unless c3. No point in elementalist unless c3.
I would stick with wiz3 cryo3 rune1.
Like someone said, runecaster without wiz3 is like loading a skill instead of casting one. Besides, wiz3 will give an even greater dps boost to your cryo skills on top of +300% (i think).
Ele2 does synergize somewhat with cryo but again, think of the cast time.

1 Like