Tree of Savior Forum

Evolution stone

Seems we need one of these to evolve our weapons to get 5% more attack. Since I didn’t see any of these anywhere, I suppose they drop from the new HG (unknown sanctuary)… so I spent one hour yesterday killing bosses on 2F (nice way to recycle those old ones by the way…), but all I got from that were breath of power, a few enhance aids/enchant jewels and that’s pretty much it unfortunately. So I guess they have a very low drop rate…

From those who roam this HG and got one, what should I expect in term of drop rate? Ten hours farming? One hundred? More?

one hundred or higher if you are a geared character that farms fast.

spent 1 month there … got 1 … that’s how abysmal the drop rate is … you can actually farm silver there pretty good, sell the loots then just buy off from market …

just spend 1-2 hours everyday, might get lucky XD

The droprate in 2F is 0.01%
The droprate in 1F is 0.0001%
So yeah, good luck.

so assuming I can kill 200 boss in 2F per hour (which require meta build and really good gear) it still expected to take around 50 hours?

Same as that fancy hat in West Siauliai… and you can kill easily 1000 Infrorocktors in an hour.

That’s 3 bosses per minute… impressive. And yeah that means spending an average of 50 hours, which is absurd. I suppose it’s that way because in theory you only need two for your main…

There was someone selling one yesterday, no idea what would be the price, probably wouldn’t be able to afford it.

i know someone who farm there with rate of 600 breath of power per hour, grinded for 5+ hours everyday and only get his first evo stone after his 3rd or 4th month… while the other guy got one after his 5th or 6th hour in HG… so yea its all RNG… my advice is dont expect for it too much, in the end its a good and stable silver source, count the loots as bonus :beers:

Evolution stone will end up like arch stone and they will come up with another stone to keep you busy

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.