Tree of Savior Forum

Everything is a mess

I mean seriously? I stop playing the game since rebuild for the massive amount of bugs, and when I decide to play today for the anniversary, everything is way broken, the UI in the dungeons is still frozen, the lag and disconnects are in full force with vengeance, I don’t know how this game is in worse state that when I leave, but jesus christ, IMC just stop giving a crap I guess, nice Anniversary guys, so sad.

5 Likes

UI in the dungeons? ‘w’? can you give a screencap of it? ‘w’

you guys are boring and negative :tired:

1 Like

leaving the random bugs that are fixed and popup within each patch without announcement, the game feels a lot better.

And now people are going pvp and they are seeing what needs balancing and what dont, and this gives more information for imc about what to change to make the thing more competitive and less infuriating.

All i hope is that they dont take too long for another balancing patch because things like BM and Lancer needs some big changes.

sounds about right .

Dungeon UI works fine for me.

I hardly experience any lag and maybe have a disconnect once every two weeks, so the majority of the issues you’re listing are probably caused from your end.

You should send a ticket.

I’m having the same trouble with dungeon UI, even though reinstalling the game. Just casual IMC damage control stuff. Nothing beyond expected.

Still waiting for NPC bug to be fixed.

Not to mention they keep coming up with ways to save server resources by removing the preservation of guild chat, group chat, and whisper. So basically you can only communicate with online people. And now the server also don’t remember when players open their shop, so now you can sabotage people’s shop by opening your shop right at their spots. And it’s not as if server stability improved as a result of this.

those guys make your game better
if we were all happy with this s.h.i.t.t.y game since day 1, you wouldn’t enjoy the game as it is right now

2 Likes

give me a break, oh yeah everytihng before rebuild was working fine, but now is broken, has to be my bad right? ffs.

1 Like

I have achieved godhood thanks to the blessing of the UI…

:tired:

Wow the graphic must be smooth af

Edit: typo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.