Tree of Savior Forum

Everything in this game is limited!

I think it depends on the server. I play on Silute and there it’s easy - or easier - to find singu3, 4 and 5. So even who’s starting can - at least - try to go to sing3.

About the topic itself:

Yes, the game has become different from the older versions where you had to go to some maps and drop specific items to craft your weapons and armor, and then extract the ichors.
I can only think about farming gems. And to be honest I’ve never gone to any map trying to drop’em unless I can run some challenge modes - map where desmodus drop, for example.
And I do it for fun, not to sell or earn silver/bg etc.

Instead of launching new gears, maybe they should revamp the old ones to a new or newer version, like wastrel, ignas, asiomage, lolopanther etc.

i play modes that gives you merc badges to buy cm resets and stuff

if you log in to the game for the daily rewards, you can also simply click the merc badge shop to buy resets every day and use them on your free day.

welp they gotta make money, they are just stupid at it, making the game harder by limiting resources is never a good choice back to pso2 i guess :v yey new genesis

This is what I felt more than anything about ToS.

Some theorycraft class builders (like me) are suffering from class demands like this, so the only way to overcome this is to make your equipment good enough to carry a bit.

1 Like

I play in Silute too, people are not interested in any other kind of builds that are not already discovered, even if you manage to pull up with something new and useful, it’s mostly useless

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.