Tree of Savior Forum

Everyone can afford $50

It’s just that not everyone is stupid enough to give out money after such disrespectful move by IMC.
Remember, the game’s optimization is trash and even top tier systems will drop below 30 FPS in towns, therefore everyone who will play this has a mid-high tier and above PC which means they do have money to spend.
I can get $50, heck, I can even pay two or three more people the access this month.
Reasons why I won’t pay: I’m pissed, very, and paying would be insulting for the rest of the community which is trying to make a change on this situation.

9 Likes

As I’ve said on other posts. You really can’t argue with those who are willing to pay. Why? They absolutely see nothing wrong with IMC selling early leveling, early farming, early gearing, pioneering. That is the KIND of people they are. Blinding themselves over the fact that IMC is a business and needs money. 3 absurd months of advantage is the only way for ToS to profit? Riiight.

1 Like

Hmmm. Not talking about the founder’s pack and all the fuss that came with it, but do you play on kToS Siete? I don’t have any problem with it. Other than that my ping is high. I use a VPN to counter that. iCBT2 had problems but that’s iCBT2. As for kToS, the game runs fine. Even if I’m in town, my frame rate doesn’t drop. For that matter, after release I have never had the game crash once. So perhaps to each person their own?

They said OBT was soon, then they release a $50 access a week away while the actual “SOON” OBT is 90 days away? GJ, great marketing strategy.

Stopped playing it two months ago.
Even if FPS issue is fixed, there’s still the lag issue.

omg i know right man, it’s impossible to reason with them even in friendly manner. just what this founder pack has done to their mind?

Well, I think it is because we are a different type of consumer. We are casual players in the early to late 20s who has the revenue to do what we want. There really isn’t any good argument or drawback to not pay for a product that we want since the price isn’t that big of a deal in the first place.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes
3 Likes

So you clearly were never going to play the game then, right? This is what I get from your post.

1 Like

Gaming is a hobby not a need. If you have something better to spend $50 on, by all means, please do. They won’t force you to pay the bills as it is your choice. I bought Division when it first came out and it’s a disappointment to me so yeah, you get the idea.

However I do disagree with the 3 months early startup and the different server status but regarding about the recent the news update, saying IMC will look into the matter. I hope it’s a change that makes a $50 truly worth to spend. If not, well, I might just go ahead and pay but it is my loss.

1 Like

Self indulgence op :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha!

Good one. Honestly, when seeing this image, if a player doesn’t realize how wrong it is, that’s just a huge p2w indulging douchebag.

1 Like

100% agree with this topic. I’m 25 years old and I’ve been gaming my entire life, I can easily afford the 50 dollar founders pack but I’m disgusted by the 3 month difference between paying 50 dollars and being a free to play player. Free to play players are the life blood of free to play games. Making them feel less appreciated and focusing more on players who give them cash is bad business.

Money and businesses have been ruining everything, I’m no longer surprised. It’s lyfe now

Sweeping statement, blatant assumption of what people who want to buy founders pack are. Most people who play the game just want to have fun with their friends like old times, they are not like what you say, to outlevel everyone, outfarm everyone, get top gears and control the whole game like a dictator. Maybe its time you guys grow up, meet more people, talk to them instead of thinking everyone is the same as you.

1 Like

By seeing this, all i can tell is someone is bored as ■■■■ and he thinks everyone trying to be the best pokemon master like him

Think other way around. We are just buying TP which we gonna buy it anyway once server is open and it would be more than 50$ . But we buy it in a big amount upfront to show support and commitment instead of buying small amount every month. In the end, we are buying anyway. We just got additional early access for free if we buy it now.

1 Like

3 months, of early access.

I pay because I want to play game.
That’s me, I pay because I want to play, game is fun. I have fun therefore I’m happy. I’m happy while you’re angrying over $50 that you won’t pay ever never, something that’s not existed yet.
Much wow.

1 Like