Tree of Savior Forum

[EVENT] Planted prizes can be collected by anyone?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If no one is at the channel/map for a duration the channel dies and reset as well O_o

On paper, yes. But maybe we misinterpreted what IMC meant by “after 1 hour”.

Perhaps we’re wrong all along. Perhaps they meant:

I could be wrong though because I’ve also noticed planted weeds displaying 60+ minutes.

The thing is: it was exactly like that before the sudden IMC change. 1 hour for growing and 10 minutes of protection for the owner (70 minutes to being able to be stolen). If IMC changed this time, it would be completely necessary to notify everyone, mainly because people was induced to a time previously.

EDIT: just saw a 67 minutes plant. It seems the time didn’t change after all.

it wasn;t changed. Leaving the channel empty is a bad idea because CHANNEL DOES RESET when it’s empty.

Which is the case if you hide yer plants and go off with no one IN THAT MAP in that channel. It resets when it’s a dead channel.

How do we know that? Because we DPK/WB farmer are aware of this happening when boss doesn’t spawn on time or totally goes off when 0 people are in the map Especially those gimmick world boss like nercoventer.

Which will hardly happen while the event is on, due to camping players.

There are maps that have no players for minutes Points at (non tele maps)

Yes Varena ( shaton farm was like 2/100 and 0/100 1 channel for at least 10 minutes cause i am eating my dinner watching animu) lel.

i tested once that mobs didnt destroy my weed tho. i placed it at shaton farm. and a stumpy was next to it when i came back. and it wasnt wasted

So we basically need to be next to our plants until we can harvest them…

unless you have ur friends to afk for ya to take turns to guard the plants.

That’s what I did yesterday before knowing about the bug…and still doing it today…no harm…you can just afk next to it for 1 hour…I do it on my tos break time😅

I put mine in shaton up inside one of the tree house😄.mobs cant get up there and.lless likely to crash and no people…

If you plant the seed now and have the dialog open nobody can steal the plant or see the time right?

So i can cooking/eating when im waiting for the plant …

its hot fixed. so there is no issue for planters.

Channel doesn’t reset if it’s a dead channel for DPK items, I’ve farm monster gems on dead channels. It would be insane to have do 10k+ kills 24hr straight on low spawn mobs.

However, dead channel does affect WB timer if no player preset for a certain time.

same thing happen to me. I planted 2 seeds on Shanton Farm and made a note what time planted. Did a few dgn runs and came back before 60mins to wait it out for the last few mins. Poof both seeds were gone. I planted it near the NPC with no mobs around too :confused:

They fix the dead channels to retain dpk? That’s wonderful cause it was broken for a while which screw ups the whole monster gem drops.

Well whatever whenever they fix something they broke something along rofl. din’t really bother much these day

the thing is, if someone crash the channel, DPK resets. If quick maintenance happens, DPK resets again. Not sure if there was a bug recently since last time I farmed a monster gem was about 1-2months ago and I spent 3-4days farming and took roughly 9-10k kills to get my gem.

Was quite recent issue. was trying to farm for brown tini horns 700 dpk?

the other time killed about 500 asked friend to sit through went off a while due to errands. Friend also had to log off for a short while, (pretty sure no one was there) came back dpk rested from to 1. (we were off for about 30mins)

nothing drop later and extact kill 700 later drops 1 rofl.

End up farming for blue tini > brown .

well… based from reading DPK is based off from a +/- 10% so it not guaranteed to be exactly 700. Plus was it confirmed to be 700 DPK, if reading based on that one guys comment on tosbase. Another guy said he got it 3 out of 2515 which would be roughly 838 kills per 1. Brown tini bones could be a RNG rate vs DPK but very low chance.

Horn actually, i got it normally about 700~800. (i actually had 1 before at 700) so yea same channel the day.

anyway doesn’t matter lol. Will test it out on some dead channels when i have time again.

Either way dead channels/crashing resets your plant that for sure.

The Sea servers are also unstable. It’s best just ask a few of your friends to be in the map near your plants and rotate timers to sit out while doing mission as a favor

They also changed the Text dialogues to system messages. So there’s no way people can keep your plants as hostage now.

You can just plant at where majority plants (tenet/greene) just remember to go back to them on time.