Tree of Savior Forum

[Event]City Defense Weekly End Game PvE

them picture remind me of the Battle for Mount Hyjal … Archimonde slowly coming for the Goddes lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

thats an interesting point of view, its like saying, lesser player and people will have more fun

but it cant happen to people, who just started right?

sounds all like a really nice idea.

thats an interesting point of view, its like saying, lesser player and people will have more fun

its intended to be difficutlt

but it cant happen to people, who just started right?

they could put a level requirement or seperate event for certain level divisions. if the 1 life only is applied they wont survive anyway the low levels.

I am not against your argument, just saying that the point of view sounds funny.

well if you dont let them revive and it happens in the same town, then…

edit: i never recognized that in this scene is an alien

…city will turn into an Instanced Event…

There is advance 15 minutes to sign up for the event for each channel to fill in the participant qouta.

1 Like

Well, if you guys are afraid of lag, then I think there should be different maps or areas for this kind of event and participant limitations for each map. Each map can represent the main city, small village, or a fortress.

1 Like

Hey that gave me an idea for version 3

Guild Castles if there will be Castles Siege(WoE) events occur this could be an optional event for the their castles.

And the amount of medallion given to players will depend on how much impact the players give on the event, like the total kill for example. Those who kill around 50 got 5 medals, 100 got 10 medals, and so on.

what about support characters or single target DPS builds?

AoE players will have advantage

Maybe there will be rewards for the amount of heal, the amount of damage dealt, things like that. I’m also thinking about adding a feature where participants can collect gems or something like that. When they have collected a huge amount of gems, they can trade their gems by talking to a special NPC (maybe a goddess) that will turn those players into a giant mythical monster or maybe give them some effect that will double those player status.

What if it won’t become instance and the server will just generate message: The monsters are occupating the Village! Save the city from high level monsters! Who can’t Fight, teleport in other town, or hide in castle!

no you wont want that happening as players as low as lvl1 spawns in Klapedia

When its 1 time per week?

Dunno probably 3 times in a sunday depending on timezone but players are limited to only 1 quest hence cannot join the other 2 if have finished already the quest…

+1.000000000000 for this

I don’t mind the idea, but as per usual, just think thoroughly not to affect low level players or people who simply… don’t care? Perhaps after a while some of us might get bored, I’d just not want to forcefully be involved in something lol. Still I wouldn’t want monsters stopping me from doing whatever business I have to do in-town.

I also do agree that 60mins is perhaps a bit too long, shortening it to ~30 minutes would be more ideal.
This goes for any future event ideas btw, do take in consideration some people simply don’t partake.

Good luck!

---------- edit~~
Err… let me edit something for a suggestion; I disagree that this event should be aimed at high-level players mostly. This is actually the type of event that players from all level could benefit from, specially the “buff” rewards/whatever they might be. Things like a minor 5~10% exp increase isn’t so bad really, and I’m sure it would encourage low level players to participate and learn the game.

I also personally think that common event places are best designed for low -> all level players. Because they’re, well… common. High level should have a specific place that they can battle on, or perhaps even conquer, y’know? This gives a better overall vibe that “hey, these people aren’t just a bunch of randoms fighting they actually belong on a more specific category” sorta feeling. It gives glory, and glory itself is a highest form of reward.

Just imagine it as why RO WoE was never in actual Prontera, but rather in castles inside the town.

sorry I meant like "It doesn’t matter it will be in Klapedia when there spawns lvl 1 ppl, cause its just for an hour a week.

actually this isnt feasable with how today’s event with so much FPS drop