Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

I’m from Finland so i get good ping from Sweden, Netherlands (Amsterdam) or Germany (Frankfurt) in that order.

Brazil.

Btw, cant steam give you a demographic statistic of registered players?

FROM CHILE :thumbsup:

I’m from Poland, Gdansk City

I’m from Poland too :slight_smile:

Playing from Istanbul / Turkey.
But Netherlands seems realy good for server services, a lot of company hosting servers for EU there.

Amsterdam is best choice, imo.
But Frankfurt also works. =)

Hi, can we transfer on EU server now or later ? if later, when plz ?

Playing from Norway.

Central Europe is definitely the best option. Germany / France have good server options as well as great pings.

PLEASE PLEASE fix the founders pack/lag issues! Lots of EU players will happily move to Feidman EU server but we have opened our founders packs!

Yay for an EU server :thumbsup:

Playing from Belgium

And where is th latin america server…(not brasil) i hope you have the server transfer soon… i spend my founder pack in this *** lag server
QUEREMOS SERVIDOR LATINO! HUELGA

playing from switzerland. france or germany would be perfect for the server location

I can’t play in Klapeida from Italy … too much lagg … i can’t make the quest . 1 transfer for eu server ??

Russia. Anywhere in EU is okay, though I had best ping to Germany and Denmark in other games.

Playing From Turkey.

Singapore. SEA server please!

Blizzard had their EU servers, partially, in France. The EU servers back then had serious routing issues, with pings upwards of 50K (a.k.a. no connection), caused by the rotten infrastructure at one of the central routers, somewhere, back then.

Due to this, they moved most of their servers to Germany, which resulted in a much more stable environment.

Therefore, my vote explicitly goes against France and in favor of Germany, or Amsterdam. It’s not called AMS-IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange) for nothing.

I think Germany (Frankfurt) or The Netherlands (Amsterdam) would be good options. Me and my boyfriend are playing from the Netherlands.

Germany would be fine.
I can rent you some empty space in my basement. :wink: