Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

You guys should know that you don’t have to tell them where you are playing from. They already know, because they know your IPs. No need for “omg pls pls plx make a french server”…

Germany is the way to go

can’t you just delete the team and re-make it on the other server?
or maybe since teams names are global you can access it there too you just won’t have any char in it
anyhow I am very happy with the announcement, I will just make a new team in EU server unless I can re-use the one I already made

Yes, we will have some lag maybe but the server won’t be as crowded I guess since only Europeans will be playing on it

On second thought maybe it’s better to start off on Klaipeda since it will be more populated (many Europeans went there before the latest announcement) so it might be easier to find groups and whatnot. Eh it’s only for 6-7 weeks anyway.

i hope you guys set EUROPE next to server name, just as latin america was for saule in icbt2. To avoid misunderstandings.

Yeah but those long ques…

Not really. There’s a lot of people that did not open the DLC yet, and will enter to the EU server. Also people that entered late, like me. Also the other 2 servers are too laggy, with long queues (for what i read), so it’s totally better for all EU’s to go to the EU server

1 Like

I was trying ro cheer myself up for managing to secure my IGN but alright ( ; - ; ) alright

Hey~ have you tried remaking your team? I dont have access to my comp rn and Im curious if it’s doable.

Playing from Portugal, cheers :slight_smile:

yeah me either sadly I’m at work but my bf is at home and he’ll try as soon as the server opens
Since it’s global I think it should not be a problem
But to be honest I didn’t get my name on Klai either it was already taken plus we didn’t retrieve any pack either

Yeah I haven’t claimed my pack either, made a char and left it at there.

It’s unfortunate you couldn’t get the name you wanted :c

I’d say central europe is the most optimal… Can’t say if it has to be a specific country, but let’s not support Germany, who’re going to use it on terrorists anyway…

Ok, I didn’t read and I suck. Lol.

But this makes IMC look bad -.- I could understand that they have difficulties with the release, but as a database/excel/analysis guy I have to say I can’t understand why they have to ask players for the locations…

It’s ok it’s just a name I’m too happy with the EU server announcement to care :slight_smile:
However I read in another topic someone said he/she created two diff team names in the 2 servers so then it might not work globally as I thought, weird tho that you can’t just delete your team and you can’t change your team name either, right?

Oceania, Australia (Sydney). Hoping for a server somewhere close to me.

The executives probably want that in order to see how hard the community want its EU server…
Yes, it’s dumb.

IN THIS CASE I WANT A FRANKFURT SERVER REALLY REALLY BAD PLS PLS NAOW!!!111

Btw, can I change font size?