Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Germany & Amsterdam always seem to be pretty popular choices among games.

London here :slight_smile: I’m pretty happy about this xD

You shouldn’t split servers and comunauty, make map server spread accross the globe which will have no impact on , nobody care about login server in US, but splitting players is stupid and old fashion way.

Now, I am pretty sure you don’t give a crap about what I say and will only cry in 6 months where you will need to merge servers again.

Frankfurt gives the best average ping for EU cities.

I’d like them to be in Germany, too.

(Playing from Germany^^)

Are we finally gonna get EU server?:slight_smile: I’m form Poland and Germany is fine for the server place.

1 Like

EU Server should be in Frankfurt, Germany.
I live in Berlin, Germany.

I’m playing from Germany, too
Unrelated to that I’d like the servers to be in Germany, as it provides a better ping to everyone in Europe (+Russia) than France :slight_smile:

Germany is fine, but generally does not matter.
P.S. I’m from Russia

Guess Germany would be best, Frankfurt shows some very well organized Server structures. Playing from Germany. Anything West-Middle Europe is fine with me. EU Server Hype, just bought the package.

Denmark :slight_smile:

Amsterdam seems like the place to go for servers in EU. alot of data centers there

I think anywhere is fine really, I am situated in Holland.

I think Germany would be good enough, albeit any central europe country would likely be fine too.
(i’m from Italy, by the way)

im from the UK and i would love if it was in london but if not london then any in the EU area excluding Russia

In Spain, Madrid for example

Germany: Frankfurt
Holland: Amsterdam

From South Africa.
I get ~200ms pings to Firefall, which is pretty good considering the distance. So, wherever that is hosted from (not sure which European locations of AWS they are using) would be cool.

I there ! I’m from France and I think Germany is the best place for an EU server location.

Stockholm Sweden always has good pinging servers in online games. I hope ToS can host there