Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Germany/Sweden please.

I’m going to be playing from Finland. I have good experience with servers from Germany, so I would suggest the servers be located around there. It’s kinda centralized for all Europe. Sweden would be even more perfect for me ofc, but I would feel that it’s too north for most EU players.

this question is stupid, ofc its germany frankfurt

Spain! A server near spain would be nice, like france

I assume Germany fits mostly all European players from what I’ve gathered reading the forums.

Also, I’m from Argentina, so a South American server that is not only brazilian would be swell.

My darling and me are from germany, so take 2 more “voices” for eu server. I think the best location will be germany or france because they are more in the middle.

Thank you julie for give us hope. ;D

From Chile, South America

Germany(Frankfurt) would be ideal :slight_smile:

germany
i hope we eu players will get a chance to transfer server
if the eu servers will be made

Maybe frankfurt or some other mid-european site would be good. Amsterdam, something like that. Playing from Stockholm, Sweden.

Frankfurt better option imo, im playing from Madrid Spain

1 Like

Frankfurt have best pings for me. But any other city in Germany is ok also.

Frankfurt Germany

So very totally cool!

5 Likes

Finland. The closer the server is, the better it is to me, but anywhere in Europe is fine. ^^

I’m from Ontario, Canada

Santiago, Chile
#20charactersfromdoom

1 Like

hi ^^ my honey and me are from germany and we would love a eu server and we think got locations are: gernany,france or amsterdam thanks for your hard work imc

frankfurt indeed - so how long will it take to transfer my team to the new EU server?

From Poland, near Germany in Europe.

2 Likes

Regarding the server location in EU:
I’m from Finland, so location like Germany should be fine. Have multiple games that have a server located in Germany (ex. FFXIV) and the latency is like ~40ms (and soonish even better) or so which is great.