Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

I’m playing from Poland. Server located anywhere in Europe will be better then connecting to NA.

1 Like

Netherlands!
Most servers come from the Netherlands (Amsterdam)

I am playing from germany.

I think germany or netherlands would be fine ^^

Playing from Spain, Central Europe for the servers would suffice.

Hello. I’m playing from Brazil.

Surely Frankfurt. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_exchange_points_by_size.
Playing from Ukraine.

Frankfurt seems good, but any country closer to east would be awesome.

Frankfurt is the most well connected hub in Europe, and is the only place, apart from Ireland, that AWS has a datacenter.

It’s really a no brainer.

I play from Germany.

From my own experience Germany is the worst location to host a server at the moment.
I played Guild Wars 2 ( German servers ) ping spikes/packet loss from 6-10 pm.
Same problem with ArcheAge when their servers were located in Germany. After alot people couldnt play they changed their server location to Amsterdam and there were zero ping problems.
The best option should be Amsterdam, because in Germany you might encounter routing problems at prime time, usually around 6-10 pm.

Hi,

I am playing from France :smiley: ! Thanks for caring @Staff_Julie, I just wanted to say that you’re doing a very great work here !

Thanks

I’m form Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
I think the server can be located in Amsterdam or Germany.
In most other MMORPG games have a server in these countries.

Germany :blush: :blush: :blush:

Germany
20 characters

From Chile, South america

Great to hear further news regarding Servers excluding NA.

I’m playing from Germany

Just go for a German of Netherlands based server :slight_smile: That’s how other game companies are providing with EU servers. (Blizzard, Square Enix, Riot…)

I’m playing from Belgium.

Hi! I am playing from Greece and my best choice would be amsterdam, followed closely by germany!

I Vote for France server because i’m from spain and it’s in middle of all europe then nobody will get lag

NOT GERMANY please will be high ping for french uk and spanish guys.

East Coast of the USA

I am playing from Spain, i tink France or germ is a good locate from the server, is in middle of EU tnx !