Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

easy,the guy who was the fool behind the desk telling us that judging by there sales we wouldn’t need any other servers,this guy needs a whooping.

1 Like

Considering an EU server, how long will it take to be one UP there?

In 4 hours they open up a temporary EU server… currently hosted on east-coast US, Gonna move to Europe after some time.

This is such great news :stuck_out_tongue:

Where did you see that?

France or Germany. That seems to offer the best across Europe pings, I’m from the UK.

Given that i hadn’t used my founder’s pack yet, i wonder if i can just restart from there. Albeit, i already used the team name i wanted to have on Klaipeda…

Well isn’t that just great. I manage to get in within 5mins of launch, claim my IGN on Kalipeda and now they announce this. gj gj

Germany, UK or France would be perfect! Thanks @Staff_Julie .
Edit: Playing from France.

Guess i’ll have to play on Klaipeda until the transfer. Unless they give us a free team name change, but i doubt they shall do it.
It wouldn’t have been an issue if they had that temporary EU server opened from the start, though. Like many people suggested before.

I started at Klaipeda as well but it´s only 6 weeks until the transfer and I´m totally fine with this. Thank you IMC for listening to us.

This is nice for the EU.
Please consider us in Oceania next.

Playing from France !

Playing from EU / France here.

But they say it will be physically in EU in a future so… meanwhile, it’s an EU server, but no in EU? We will still have lag?

I did not play, but i plan to get the DLC as soon as i can, but i want to wait to know this

Playing from Belgium !

I’m playing from France here.

You guys should know that you don’t have to tell them where you are playing from. They already know, because they know your IPs. No need for “omg pls pls plx make a french server”…

Germany is the way to go

can’t you just delete the team and re-make it on the other server?
or maybe since teams names are global you can access it there too you just won’t have any char in it
anyhow I am very happy with the announcement, I will just make a new team in EU server unless I can re-use the one I already made