Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Communication Failure

Well actually no. Again if you can read you will have known they didn’t anticipate the need for an EU server and it was a last minute decision made a few hours ago.

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=303 - Please read this guys, for all of you who have a queue.

It was an unforeseen circumstance, please support the team, theyre working as hard as they can to fix it. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can just continue playing on Orsha for the month.
Currently Klaipeda, Orsha, and Femidian servers are all located in the same place (US East), so you are not missing out on anything.

You can request a transfer to Femidian a week or so after the game goes F2P, which is before Femidian will be physically moved to Europe.

So we can now level and stuff on the Klaipeda/Orsha server and in a while we can transfer those accounts to the EU server? With the same name and items and all? Can’t people pick the same name as I have on a different server already?

The wording suggests that we can relocate ASAP and then get moved along with the European server, to Europe.

eh u do know that requires alot of programming lol

what is it u dont understand? u can transfer

To be honest I would really like a transfer to Fedimian now.
Klaipeda is unplayable and by unplayable I mean from 1800 queue to 1300 in half an hour. That might fix the problem a bit.

@Staff_Julie
Really please! Do something. We are stuck here. Half of my friends player the other half, me included, mad as ■■■■.

I think you need to wait until after he game goes F2P before you can transfer, I don’t think you can get a transfer yet.

i really hope so to but honestly the amount of stress on that People that are in charge is insane atm

we could be seeing something cool soon

i suggest not logging out tho unless you wanna wait in Q for 1 billion years like i do now

no chance for me to log into klaipe w/e tried 5 mins at server start then got “forced” to join orsha

but 1 month on that server seems tough…i bet the new “eu” server doesn have a long waiting Q x.x wish i didn use my damn pack x.x

Their fault for being incompetent or hiring the wrong people to do the numbers. It is not like there was no sign that there will but lots of players and also many from EU.

Normally I wouldn’t rant about this and just play but guess what I am sitting in a 2h something queue.

It is not like we want the transfer now we NEED it now.

i do understand but ofcourse people stressing, they got good names and stuff, already leveled their char

They are given the transfer MID MAY are you kidding me. Give the DLC content a second time to those on Femidian otherwise you wont see server relieve.

2 Likes

You cant even pick the same team name on a different server yourself.
So no need to worry about that. :wink:

In this case, seconded. I’m not in favour of any form of blackmail, but the devs keep making 180’s and it needs to stop.

Ah thanks, I reserved some names since I was that early, that’s why i worried haha

Exactly!
/2020202020

@Daenerys Except that there is a problem. And that problem is that a lot of people bought this early access for name-holding. I want to use certain names that i want to have locked down. If the server transfer is when the game is released, the name locking can’t happen pretty much effectively blocking out a huge reason a lot of us bought Early Access in the first place. The only way i know that i can lock my name on Fedimian is to make the same characters again which will get deleted (due to the whole team being deleted on that server) with the transfer. So i’m skeptic about this. All complaining aside though, i’m enjoying the game, and the names aren’t the MOST important thing, that being the 45 euros i spent being the most important.

There are firing up some regional servers now maybe when they are all live we will get a token soon?