Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Communication Failure

Just head about fedimian being a server that is going to be relocated to EU…
Couldn’t you told us before?
I mean, I already used my founder pack + token on an NA Server -_-

What am I supposed to do now?

Some friends are in the same case, and I’m pretty sure other people are bothered too…

3 Likes

wait for transfert imc will announce possiblity to transfert

Hi, Faile.

I’d like to let you know that this won’t be a problem because EU players who started in Klaipeda or Orsha will be given a one-time Team transfer to Femidian.

3 Likes

I would recommend actually reading that you can transfer yourself eventually instead of complaining about something that has a solution.

My advise only.

Well if they planned to do this, they could have told us though…

You should probably learn how to read before you complain.

Do they teach you to read where you’re from?

yeah my friends and i already used the pack on Orphas…
so we wait on Orphas the transfer in one month ?

Remember you get a 1 free xfer to the EU servers when theyre released apparently, so it shoudnt be an issue :slight_smile:

It would have been nice to include some info about the transfer on the server opening announcement. It would have prevented a 1600 queue for me, for example oO

Yea I know there is a free transfer, but that’s like complicating things when you could have made everything much simpler…

it was not planned. read the forums

This is not solve our +3 weeks stuck on NA server… Can we transfer right now to Fedimian? if not GG…

When do I get my transfer ? I hang nu on the NA server and have opened my pack founder

Well actually no. Again if you can read you will have known they didn’t anticipate the need for an EU server and it was a last minute decision made a few hours ago.

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=303 - Please read this guys, for all of you who have a queue.

It was an unforeseen circumstance, please support the team, theyre working as hard as they can to fix it. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can just continue playing on Orsha for the month.
Currently Klaipeda, Orsha, and Femidian servers are all located in the same place (US East), so you are not missing out on anything.

You can request a transfer to Femidian a week or so after the game goes F2P, which is before Femidian will be physically moved to Europe.

So we can now level and stuff on the Klaipeda/Orsha server and in a while we can transfer those accounts to the EU server? With the same name and items and all? Can’t people pick the same name as I have on a different server already?

The wording suggests that we can relocate ASAP and then get moved along with the European server, to Europe.

eh u do know that requires alot of programming lol