Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] schwarznagger's Bot Army

Been contacted with GMs, I am on investigation on this one.

7 Likes

Take’em out.

Seing his bot armee getting 2000 TP now as price for lvling up 2 templars with the help of botting makes me sick.

Hes always present if a GM decides to meet ppl ingame to avoid getting caught. He also keeps his main account Schwarznagger clean to avoid dmg.

IMC style.

1 Like

Seriously, windows95 and their guild not already ban ? IMC wake up…

They earn free TP now,just a joke…

Many players have already report those players, just wake up…

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

This man has been botting for how much? 2? 3 months? He already have LOT of good equipment (probably bought via market since he may have tons of silver) and lots of vouchers, I can tell you that now he is leveling a char with vouchers and only vouchers (gathered from months in RM and Dina bee, I guess).

Now check gvg ranking:
Europe (Fedimian)

1. Legends™
  2. Maid Café
  3. Into the Abyss
    4. The_Expendables
  4. WhitePopolion
  5. FreakSquad
  6. Insanity
  7. Nifelheim
    9. NyaKawaiiDesu
  8. †EternaL Owls†

How many TP’s for a 4th and 9th place huh? Unique man ranking 2 guilds leveled just botting, how much TP’s silver and stuff he may have at this time? But yea, perfectly fine that he’s going under investigation NOW, not 2-3 months ago were his bot was 24/7 up.

Good job there, for real.

3 Likes

Schwarznagger isn’t his real acccount. I won’t name his real account because I cannot be 100% sure and shaming without proofs is wrong though.

I have 2 screenshots of them botting in vedas plateau, one 9 days before the another. I reported them the two times and they are still unbanned. gj

Guess I will post an in depth guide later how to run multiple VMs and create macro scripts to bot the hell out of Dina and Vedas to get multiple guilds up for Free Silver and TP.

And when it gets out of hand IMC might actually do something. It is sad that it always needs massive chaos before anything happens.

Erase your thread and maybe mute you, can’t assure that mute because I wasn’t.

Been there, done that.

I got some gmail accounts to post it again and again. :imp:

He rejected our matches 8 times in a row till he managed to pull his smart play
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/103978299301511659/F047217D095A083743E81321F6BD1529C5CA5A34/
@STAFF_Yuri please note this

As far as I can see that @GM_Francis doesn’t know how to investigate considering that there’s alot of evidences scattered around this thread yet he treats it like nothing (you need glasses bro?)

@STAFF_Yuri is new here in forums and she (or he, idk) is already doing his/her job well (even better tbh) compared to the other staffs and GMs (or I missed some good staffs/gms)

pitiful isn’t it?

considering an old hag can couldn’t do much compared to the rookie

and yes, this is a new account

Wait what exactly did he do? I se 0 results`

I suppose we’ll see funny gvg ratings yet again

He said is a legitimate player and told him what can or can’t be done. [quote=“GM_Francis, post:15, topic:338474”]
reported player is legitimate. However, we will be sure to remind the player to avoid using any third party program.
[/quote]

Called it. 2 bot guilds swapped.
@STAFF_Yuri so how is p̶r̶o̶c̶r̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ investigation going?

Nothing right now I’m watching though.

i have a video from the 2 bot guilds do you need this?

I think it will be nice if you upload it so we can mail it to urgency@imc.co.kr
Please contact us at urgency@imc.co.kr for urgent issues
Because staff&gms are useless

1 Like