Tree of Savior Forum

[EU Fedimian] Lords of the Onion Rings | recruiting 🍔 🍟

Hi everyone!

Do you enjoy playing ToS and having fun with friends? :raised_hands:
Do you promise not to be a lamer or a munchkin of any sort? :raised_hands:
Do you swear to eat Onion Rings at least once per month, to honour your guild? :raised_hands:

If you answered yes to everything… we are waiting for you! :dizzy:

We are a Social, mostly PvE, some PvP guild based on Fedimian EU Server.

Our Time Zone is GMT/GMT+1, as our guild is international :earth_africa:, even if 85% of the present members are Italians :it:

We have a Twitch voice channel, open to all guild members who want to chat while gaming or enjoy playing together :headphones: :video_game:

Member Selection: open to all, no minimum level, no required talt donation, no specific build demands. As a primarily social guild, membership will be considered more based on who you are as a person and your general attitude toward the game.

Join Now: leave your team name, and we will contact you in game :penguin:

Hey there,
I’d like to join your guild if you’ll take me. I’m still new to the game, I’ve got a level 122 character right now. My team name is Veralon.

Feel free to contact me here or in game :slight_smile:

you mean actual onion rings? at first I thought you were a guild of Tor users xD

Aloha :slight_smile: I am pretty new to the game,played Ragnarok Online for 10 years,but playing alone feels :frowning: -

Teamname = Ezziee

see ya ingame :*

This guild seems really cute.

Hi :slight_smile: more than happy!

thanks a loooooot!!! :bow:

you’re welcome!! :blush:

hi! i want to join the guild my name in the game is klural lakvras and my real name Victoria,I’m Spanish but I’m more or less good at english.

Hola Victoria! :slight_smile: me encanteria anadirte en LotOR :smiley:

great,you can contact me in the game :smiley:

Hey man im quite interested if you still have some room, i’ve started recently but im catching up
Team name is Madova

And i also truely believe that onion rings is the foundation for a happy life

Hey! I would also love joining!
My team name is iBaWs.

Long life to the onion rings!

Looking for a friendly guild too.; New player of just a day. Team name is Vasir :slight_smile:

hey, would like to join, my team name is Puppalupa

Team name Stendahl. Happy to guild the guild. Please contact me ingame. : )

Hi id like to join your guild my teamname is Glenkillsheep. Im pretty new to the game and would be pleased to get some help with the skills and so on it seems to be very information i should know about^^

Yo!

I’d like to at least try it out. Still very on the edgy if I am enjoying this game. I have fun while playing but not 100% how I want to approach this game, be it then all out dedication, casual play or something in between. What I do know however is that I won’t have as much fun without a guild.

Team name: Vlue

Praise the onion rings!

Vlue

Hey there, are there any open spots left in your guild? If yes, please consider inviting me.
Team name: Lydorino

1 Like

hi im a returning player since the beta i was hoping if there is any free space my team name is Demonhamer contact me pls