Tree of Savior Forum

[EU]Fedimian - Ethereal, EU Casual PvX

CEST time / UTC + 2 , Fedimian Server

Voice server powered by Discord!

Ethereal is a guild made to unite players from the central European timezone or ones that play during their standard times.
Our focus is to unite casual players who enjoy any and all parts of the game (PvX) and to provide a community to them where they feel welcome and at home but especially one where they are not rushed and can enjoy the game at their own pace.
Depending on the in-game guild system, popularity and member request a website/forum may follow.
If you’re interested in joining please leave your team name in a reply and I will send you a friend invitation so we can meet up and get you in.

3 Likes

i am intrested in the guild what server? and are u on Fedimian yet? or waiting for transfer?

1 Like

I’m on Fedimian already, the guild has yet to be created though, but that shouldn’t take too long ^^

1 Like

Also interested :smiley:
I am going to send you PM with my team’s name :smiley:
Oh wait, no point, I can just leave it here.
Team name: Ketsueki

1 Like

I’ve send you a friend request Shidobu, welcome to the as of yet hypothetical guild :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey im a lvl 32 c2 cleric looking for a guild :slight_smile:
im from the uk and usually play 6pm gmt till about 12pm daily

my team name is Noelani
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Guys :slight_smile: Im interested too!
Im a lvl 20 c1 Priest, going for max. Buff, so im looking for partys all the time.
Im from germany and usually play 12pm until almost 6 am next day.

my team name is CrazySkorp
feel free to invite me or whisper me for more infos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning folks :slight_smile:
It’s exciting to see so much interest already ^^ , I’ve sent a friend invite to the both of you and will be working my butt off getting that Templar ready and the guild non-fictional :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well i wanna join but i can’t until they fix the transfer or reset account problem

1 Like

Hi, my team name is Magikk and I’m working on a future PD and Alch.
I’m playing in the evenings after work, taking my sweet time enjoying the game not rushing XD
I’d tell you my bf’s team name as well but he put some weird crap that I can’t remember SoanD? something like that. I’ll confirm when you add me in game
gl with getting Templar

2 Likes

@simonlvschal Transfer will be in a month or so, they said team names are global so you will keep the one you have on your current server. You can go ahead and put down your team name here and give me a nod when they have processed your transfer or just give me your team name after, whichever you prefer ^^
I hope for your sake they get it done sooner rather than later :wink:

@andy_aao I shall send you as well as your bf a friend request after work :smiley:
Thank you! I’m also playing in the evenings and not rushing, it is a game after all, meant to be enjoyed ^^

1 Like

i hope so. but atm i am just hoping for a account reset but so far they diverted my asking for a reset

1 Like

Hey there! Is the recruitment still open? If so, I would love to join you guys as you seem to be just the kind of guild that I am looking for. My team name is Sylariuz and right now I am leveling a full support/trade cleric (hence the guild necessity) - priest, pardoner.

1 Like

I’m interested but I’m waiting for the transfer from Orsha ):

1 Like

@qwerhoi Yes recruitment is open and ongoing and you’re very welcome to join, as of yet I have yet to become Templar and actually make the guild though but perhaps the other members can send you a friend request already and start partying with you. I will send you a request myself after work later today.

@sunaonna You’re welcome to join, give me a nod with your team name after the transfer is completed and I will gladly send you an invitation :wink:

1 Like

Hey Im interested, ingame im called Ryoma Akanishi

1 Like

deleted my relpy by accident, as i was saying, im interested, IGN Ryoma Akanishi

1 Like

if you go pardoner I think it’s best to take a rank in krivis as well, to sell that sweet daino scroll :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I am planning on selling Revive, Resurrection, Stone Skin, Aspersion, Increase Magic Defense at first and will see how things go from there. Maybe Ill be adding in the heal spells if needed, along with Safety Zone. It is true that getting a circle in Krivis would be useful for the Daino but I believe that it is ultimately less worth than what I am doing with my build right now in terms of overall party usefulness - http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ufuuzfur91/, plus you can get a Daino scroll off the auction house later from anyone at that point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

did you check the pardoner topic? I remeber in CBT you couldn’t sell any of those.
I was quite sad as well after I made a Pardoner and I could only sell like 4 shity spells. The only one that sold well was Daino but I didn’t have it :frowning:

ps. i check out the link now and I really advise putting points in blessing and sacrament, because they are great skills and because I think you can sell them in the buff shop (not sure you have to check this one cause I only had rank 1 pardoner because I didn’t like it at all)

1 Like