Tree of Savior Forum

[EU]Fedimian - Ethereal, EU Casual PvX

Nope, I can see both of them :stuck_out_tongue:
I take it your team name is Akanishi then? Will send an invite this evening after work, thank you for joining :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested, my team name is blueberries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay!! friend request coming in the evening :smiley:

1 Like

Why not setup a discord? itā€™ll make communication easier, and give people a sort of substitute for the lack of ingame guild atm, i can do it right now if you want, its free you know

1 Like

I just downloaded discord and have to say its really simple to use and effective. Even the phone app is really good!

1 Like

Thank you guys, I was wondering what that new hip thing was :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hey i would like to join ign: Snaiker

1 Like

Welcome to the guild Snaiker, friend invite coming this evening ^^
Feel free to join our Discord server to chat with our other members :smiley:

1 Like

Hey - Team name - Warr nickname - Subcore, id like to join (currently lvl 56)

1 Like

Friend request coming in the evening, why donā€™t you hop on over to our [Discord server] so you can start chatting with our other members :smiley:

1 Like

where are tghe discord detals? or am i blind? :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s a link, however underlines are not available and italic is not working on the forum so I canā€™t make it more obvious >.< xD

1 Like

Ah there is a link right in the main detailsā€¦ sorry - sleeping for only 4 hours is not really good i guess :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, there and in my initial reply to you. Iā€™ve added hyperlink emoticons to make it more obvious.
Yesh sleep is a tough mistress xD

1 Like

Interested as well, team name is Exserens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, welcome to the guild Exserens. Wanna hang out in Discord?

1 Like

edit: changed my mind. decided am not to join any guild atmā€¦ not until I get further into the game.

1 Like

you canā€™t join yet because guild boss has to be rank 7 to make one the first place :slight_smile:

anyhow guild boss thanks for adding me yesterday

yesterday was a good day I made friends and helped ppl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah rank 7 would be around level 230 if Iā€™m not mistaken, so this is going to take another week at least.

@andy_aao Youā€™re very welcome!

Yeah I ran my first dungeon yesterday evening with WARR and Wool, was great being able to communicate over Discord. We didnā€™t even die that much :stuck_out_tongue: Just from being run over by to many adds, and only because of the lagg they brought.
Thanks for the run Nā€™ fun guys! @thecoolas @Wool86

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™d like to join. Would love to dungeon with some of you guys. Havenā€™t been able to find any people for them yet haha. Team name: Klingon.

1 Like