Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] Fedimian Botter: Goddess' Ancient Garden

• Server : Fedimian

• Team Name : Waarg

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : Friday, December 2nd, 2016

• Evidence

His bot runs around the map. In this video he is so full of botted loot that he cannot even run anymore, but continues to “farm”. If his character dies it simply spawns back automatically and continues to kill monsters.

Here’s him dying to a lucky red mob a few minutes later:

Notice the times. After dying he simply respawned and came back to the spot to bot more.

As I mention in the video this is his highest level character so this is most likely an alt account. I highly recommend following up where he trades his Uosis and also getting his IP and banning his main account.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John

@GM_Francis

Here is more evidence:

I went back a few hours later and found him still in the spot (please notice the in-game server time!)

Just to make sure you don’t think these are small sniplets of time, I recorded him for over 10 minutes this time. Doing the same things, killing the same things and not moving out of the spot.

This is just one day of him going on for 4+ hours straight with his bot.

This should be enough to ban him. Even other people are waking up to see his bot running around, even in the video.

I’ve also made a case for another bot in the same map, doing the same thing, with the same gear / spec and style:

as u can see here [EU] schwarznagger's Bot Army the game doesent seems to care about the bots,only if they are seeling silver in that case they get the ban hammer of justice.
just move along the fast as u cant and try to do your things somewere else

Hello again @celgaming , thanks for reporting this. We have already banned this player.

1 Like

Could you tell us if you’re even working on Schwarznaggers bot army?

Let me help with that:

Could you tell us if you’re even working?