Tree of Savior Forum

Estimating budget for leveling lv 2 to 4 vaivora

u mean u made a lv 4 Vaivora in just 4 Weeks? thats impressive really.
For me, i remember taking like 2-3 months just to even drop my first Vaivora(lv 1).

maybe for players like you, who have already farmed Equips like Arks lv 10 or Luciferi Accessory Set,
u might represent 20% of the players…but i m talking about rest 80% of the playerbase.

2 Likes

4 weeks sounds crazy. I’m not even done with my glacia legenda set (stopped playing after crafting savinose dysnai), so I can’t spend any glacia hearts, and I need my money to finance the +16 upgrades on my armor (1 done, three to go) so I can’t even hope to buy the several vaivoras needed to build it.

It is probably very easy if you either drop a lv 3 or two since you can trade them only for vaivoras with ~ equivalent value. I’ve already seen people shouting to trade lv 3 vaivoras for lv 2 vaivoras because of this difference alone. The money you earn by doing weekly stuff isn’t even enough to buy a single lv 1 vaivora per month, let alone get the materials, in my case, so I’m not able to finance that thing.
I also still need to get my hands on 4 Arch Stones for the Karaliene set, which don’t drop, not even fragments, and I had to spend my all my fragments to craft and ichor my goddess set.

So if your luck is bad, you will probably suffer a lot in the process of getting that lv 4 vaivora. lv 2 is achievable but honestly I don’t think it’s worth it, considering that the other vaivoras of my build just might outperform it and I just might switch out the class in mention entirely (I don’t dislike it, but it doesn’t feel right being forced to keep the class if I could play in a way I like more without it) and then am stuck with a useless vaivora I spent money on.

Thats fast! even whales in Tels are not yet finished with their lvl4

Also those same players got 20~60 mil out of jsr on a daily base too. (rank 1~10)

I finished Level 4 Orbital Arrow about a week ago, it took some mad serious grinding + JS top 1-10 and one archstone luck from WBR cube.

It gets harder for players between hardcore and casual to get more competitive on some content. You probably either go full casual or competitive now.

I’m kinda burned out from playing now though, I’ll take a long break from this game again after all the madness since I got one +2 and rest are +1 going from 0-40 EXP on Lv3->4

2 Likes

Yeah if you don’t get insane rng and already got full lucifer for JSR (on top of fixed party with serious guildies/ friends) the difference between normal players and hardcore team players are too great nowadays.

Normal players are capped with around 120 mil silver weekly (with 7~8 toons doing cm/dgn everyday + all the weekly/daily cm/ds/reset).

Competitive players with full lucifer before ep13 kicks in earn around 120 mil + (10~30 mil x14) = average 400 mil weekly.

Is not even comparable.

PS: I have yet to ever get an Archstone dropped despite doing every single raid every week/ solo moring s5 x3/ Tel x4+, WBR 20 billion boxes/ daily 2 mil gamble.

bro your telling that you worked so hard to get a lv 4 Vaivora only to get stressed out and take a Long break?? WTF xD

like others mentioned… you must enjoy the Food while its SERVED HOT…
if u take a long break and comeback they might push the Vaivora level to lv 5 or even 7 lol. then u might feel frustrated to repeat the cycle.

1 Like

Nah I already wanted to quit for a long time now but something personal kept me in the game so might as well play around for a bit.

Then the “thing” is gone, so am I.

It’s not working hard really, the game needs a lot of luck to avoid all the “hard work”.
Do CM and get 150m-300m worth of vaivora -> saves you a month.
Getting an Archstone -> saves you 2 months.

This is all of course doing glacia hard+moring hard/solo so you save on some expenses.

Maybe I don’t really feel wasted with the Lv4 vaivora because I already feel dead about the game, JS can still be fun sometimes but the lag and crash+not counting damage just pushes it further.

4 Likes

When I said I finished my VVR within four weeks. I’ve saved up a couple of VVR’s whilst doing raids I don’t need to buy talc and hearts.

Last week I’ve gotten a Violetin straight-up bought 2 VVR dagger so I can start crafting LVL 4.

I am with @Lostac doing raids and, having blessed by RNG can save you a lot.

Vaivora daggers are low value vaivoras (unless it’s maybe the new Clown vaivora), it’s comparable with Rodelero, Rune Caster, Hoplite,etc.
You can buy them at 100m a piece (or less) so it’s no wonder someone who only needs a dagger can afford a level 4 one (which is 8 vaivoras = a max of 800m invested).

When I look at expensive vaivoras that cost 300-500m , you need to spend about 2 to 4 billion silvers just to buy all the vaivoras needed to complete a lvl 4 one.

I’m impressed. I still don’t have a vaivora for my Pyromancer and it’s been months since I’ve seen one on the whole server. Now imagine having to get EIGHT of them to craft a level 4 while at the same time competing with all the whales on the server that have billions of silver to literally buy the whole market.

On Fedi server you’re lucky if you get 10 mil at rank 1. People don’t spend on the lottery because it’s a scam so the ones that have top rank and spend silver basically just get their silver back. That’s why you always see the same names winning the archstones.

Agreed. The drop rates for endgame items are just too low, you will never go anywhere with your characters if every raid or every weekly constantly gives you AP coupons for months and months. And at the end you do CM and singu to get around 12 mil silver a day, you get silver quite quickly… but what for when there is nothing to buy from the market?

That’s some heavy investment in the game though. I was doing this before when you could do CM stage 5 on OWD15 in mere seconds and get 1 mil for each char, but now with the restrictions on auto CM and the increase in difficulty of field CM for outdated chars (those who are still using savi 400) I don’t have the patience anymore. Plus you need to wait 10 mins on each dungeon for a meagre 100k silver per run. For me it’s just auto CM/auto DS on the only char that can meet the requirements, and that’s already all the time I can afford due to all the time wasted in queues…

You’re not the only one. Didn’t get a single fragment either in months. And the lottery is a scam, seeing always the same people getting the archstones I can easily imagine a hidden counter with how much TP you spent in the game used to up the rates.

3 Likes

This event starting today will probably release a lot of expensive Vaivora Weapons. Thank god. 1 Vaivora of choice + Random Vaivora per person. Also each person gets 3 chances to change one Level 1 Vaivora into another (random according to ktos event from Nov 2020) Level 1 Vaivora.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.