Tree of Savior Forum

"Error updating information, contact site admin" -> Can't login at the forum

I had to create another account to post.
When I try to login i get this:

My browser is configured to clean itself when it’s closed.
And I tried to login from different OS’s on the same machine which would result in a completely different browser.
So I believe it’s a problem on the server side.

Maybe the server act has if I where still online, and trying to login again.
Has apparently it doesn’t have a session timeout.

On the iCBT2 I had the same problem with login at the forum but I could login again after maintenances.
Is the game server by any means connected to the forum?

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

Try to clean the browser cash (chrome CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) mark images and files and cookies then try login again, note that other sites you may have marked as auto login will need to be re-logged manually.

Edited main post:

but thanks for the instructions :slightly_smiling:
@Nirimetus

Never experience or heard about this issues but like @Nirimetus said it try clearing ur browser caches or cookies and saved login.

I said on the main post that:
I already did clear the cache, cookies and all information that can be deleted.
I do it always when I close the browser.
Thanks for the reply :slightly_smiling:

Ah I apologize, u mention about it cleaning itself, its 4am here so my eyes are pretty blurry, i cant say if it is the server problem cause everyone else is doing fine, probably your browser itself? tried a different browser?

Sorry, I was a bit rude before. I didn’t mean to.
I tried to login from a different computer too, so different browser.

Nah i dont find it rude, no need to be so formal with me xD Hmm… well I cant really give u any answer for now until i can check it up somewhere else, for now i guess u can at least wait for the staff for an answer.

Yeah true, my objective was to get a reply from the staff.
I don’t know how to contact them by any other means.

also the error message said to contact the staff. lol

I rarely see the staff here all the time myself, and I dont know if you can PM them either.

You can see when the staff logged in the last time on their profile page, and can also notify them by using @[name].
I did it in hope they see my post.

I know about the notifying but i never knew about the last logged in xD well i hope they see this post and help you solve it too :smiley: good day buddy

Have you tried different browsers?

yes, chrome and IE too.
Also I can login from Firefox with this account.
Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Idk how to help you then, sry. Maybe your name had problems, either that or it’s a problem on their end they have to fix

I wasn’t expecting users to help me, I just don’t want this thread to die,
so the staff can see it going up, as if someone where saying all the time: “Hey there is an unsolved issue with the forum login”
:grinning:

Hi, @Yuki_2. Your issue has been brought to my attention and it seems like your other account was suspended for reasons unknown. I’ll have that fixed for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Staff_Julie :heart:
Could you also look here: I live in japan is there any way to play international version..?
and tell us if VPNs are allowed?

If you still can’t log into your account, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until business day so I can ask one of our engineers for a solution.

The other thread will be dealt with separately. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I will have to wait, still can’t log in.
I don’t care if I’ll get my account back or not, I have this one now.
The problem is if it happen to someone else, or to my new account,
or if it can be used as a security gap.